Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

I zeroed the Acro on the Rattler today, worked great. The big surprise was how well it worked with a magnifier. I was using an Eotech 3x to help with a zero at 50 yards. The dot looked awesome through the magnifier, better than the Eotech EXPS and Holosun AEMS I also used the magnifier with. I shot steel to 300 with the Rattler.

Name:  IMG_7504.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  83.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I zeroed the Acro on the Rattler today, worked great. The big surprise was how well it worked with a magnifier. I was using an Eotech 3x to help with a zero at 50 yards. The dot looked awesome through the magnifier, better than the Eotech EXPS and Holosun AEMS I also used the magnifier with. I shot steel to 300 with the Rattler.
    Better than an EOTech? Really? That's really surprising.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Better than an EOTech? Really? That's really surprising.
    Big surprise to me, and two rifles I shot today had an EXPS on them. Something about the character and size of the P2's dot allowed me to turn it down, but I could still look right through it, helping to target focus. I never liked an Aimpoint micro with a magnifier, but the Acro was awesome. There is also less stuff (rheostat, adjustments) on the Acro blocking down range.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List