Page 56 of 83 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

My TD/FCD guard arrived and mounted right up. Nice design!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Direct Thread ACRO Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    All this continues to convince me that if possible, direct Acro or 509 mounts are the way to go.
    I do not know why Glock does not make an ACRO direct mount slide. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Rumor has it they DO but it's an LE-only product at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I do not know why Glock does not make an ACRO direct mount slide. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. Rumor has it they DO but it's an LE-only product at the moment.
    Has anyone seen one? I’m curious how they do the rear iron sight - some (maybe all) shops only offer the ACRO cut with the rear sight forward, I wonder if Glock has done the same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    The Glock G-45 MOS-7 is in production, direct milled for ACRO, but like you say is only agency purchase at this time. That will likely change fairly soon. They introduced G-47 last week at IACP and I think you can anticipate that one direct milled for ACRO soon.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    The Glock G-45 MOS-7 is in production, direct milled for ACRO, but like you say is only agency purchase at this time. That will likely change fairly soon. They introduced G-47 last week at IACP and I think you can anticipate that one direct milled for ACRO soon.
    Any pics of the 45 you can share, Wayne?
    Ken

From the internet, not my photos.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Thank you kindly, brother.

The pics answered my questions, too.

Got my P2 in May, and it has been on three-clicks-down from max brightness since then. Dot was gone today. Duracell 2032. So six months battery life for a pretty normal level of brightness.

I have had mine for about a month. I have shot about about 300 rds. with the P2 mounted. Some type of dirt/lint has gotten inside the lens. The P2 has to be sent back in since the material on the lens is distracting. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    From the internet, not my photos.

MOS 6 for the 509 ?

User Tag List