Page 59 of 83 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint ACRO P-2

Noticed when changing battery today. The contact was loose behind the battery, I took it out for the pic. No issues when shooting though. Going to try to send it back to aimpoint and see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    Got the "P-2 in stock" text message from Aimpoint a few days back.

Clicked on the link, tried to put one in my cart. Site stopped. Tried again.

Out of stock, already.

Maybe next time.
    For the last year or so I've been checking Aimpoint's site looking for a P2. Three weeks ago at about 0700 PDT I was shocked to see an Add to Cart button where I would normally see a Notify me button. I mashed it and bought one and it arrived a few days later. Keep checking!

Site Supporter

Available

I just checked their site and they’re available. Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by dldarrow View Post
    For the last year or so I've been checking Aimpoint's site looking for a P2. Three weeks ago at about 0700 PDT I was shocked to see an Add to Cart button where I would normally see a Notify me button. I mashed it and bought one and it arrived a few days later. Keep checking!
    Heh...

Got the notice email yesterday but my spam filter mysteriously ate it, though these guys have been on my approved list for months.

I'm pretty sure Skynet ain't gonna be taking over anytime soon, as reliable as computer-machine technology is.

Success!

I was able to order one after receiving another text notice today.

I'm looking forward to giving this little mailbox-looking sucker the "Pepsi challenge" versus my Trijicon RMR's.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Thanks, HCM. Have you seen any links selling these? If so, please PM me.
    No but there is an article on Small Arms Review. The author cites his source as Matt Jacques of Victory First.

https://smallarmsreview.com/aimpoint...nt-get-fooled/

1000 hrs CST Aimpoint.us has some in stock

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Mine has developed several (6-7 noticable) black specs that appear to be inside the optic between the front sacrificial window and the interior glass. The optic remains usable. Thoughts on what this may be? Should I do an RMA?

Quote Originally Posted by P226SAOFan View Post
    Noticed when changing battery today. The contact was loose behind the battery, I took it out for the pic. No issues when shooting though. Going to try to send it back to aimpoint and see what they say.

I had a T-1 do the same thing years ago in the middle of a drill at a carbine class. Dot was there one shot, gone the next. I just transitioned to irons for the rest of the class. Aimpoint took care of me with a full rebuild, though.

Some in stock as of 11/26/2022 at 2110 hrs CST...
    https://www.revivaldefense.com/aimpo...-red-dot-sight

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List