Thread: Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

Thicker/Wider Sig P365 Grip Module

I know there are a lot of aftermarket P365 grip modules, but I haven't seen one that increases the size of the grip any, either in thickness and/or width. If anybody knows of or has experience with one, please let me know. Thanks.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor & RSO, IDPA Expert, Project Appleseed Rifleman
    Member NRA, GOA, SAF, VCDL

The aluminum frames do add a bit of thickness, but they come with attendant weirdness (holsters).

Per an email to Boresight, the Razorback does not add any reach to the trigger. To me it does fill out the hand significantly better though.

At present, the only way to make it larger is a grip sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    The aluminum frames do add a bit of thickness, but they come with attendant weirdness (holsters).

Per an email to Boresight, the Razorback does not add any reach to the trigger. To me it does fill out the hand significantly better though.

At present, the only way to make it larger is a grip sleeve.
    Grip sleeve definitely does the trick. I used a hogue sleeve for a time. It felt really, really good. I just didn’t feel it was worth the trade off of making it harder to grip from concealment for me. The finger groove is prominent.

User Tag List