Page 52 of 185 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Somewhere on this forum there is a thread line on tinnitus and the vaccines. Thankfully, my own tinnitus is no more shitty than it’s been for decades, after 2 doses. I’m optimistic.
    I mentioned that mine was more noticeable...but I'm wondering if that is just a perception at this point or reality. Frankly, I'm no longer sure.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I guess I'll post mine here for those interested

Got JJ last Sunday afternoon Felt fine but in the evening had a little bit of chills. Nothing much but just enough to notice.

Tuesday headache started. Minor, no big deal. Came and went all day. Took 2 Advil and one more in the evening. Not sure if it helped. Wednesday felt about the same. Took more Advil. Thursday was even lighter and continued on and off the first half the day. Second half of the day headache/s suddenly stopped. Friday had a few instances of headache/s but overall most of the day was headache free. Saturday nothing. Today (Sunday) headache/s returned. Very minor lasting a min or two. Comes and goes but mostly headache free if you count the time between headaches

I read that headaches are not uncommon after the shot but should go away within a few days. Getting past the "few days" time frame.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Somewhere on this forum there is a thread line on tinnitus and the vaccines. Thankfully, my own tinnitus is no more shitty than it’s been for decades, after 2 doses. I’m optimistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I mentioned that mine was more noticeable...but I'm wondering if that is just a perception at this point or reality. Frankly, I'm no longer sure.
    Mine has varied for years without any rhyme or reason. Today, they're both the same, but sometimes the noise level goes up in one, then comes back down.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Kinda funny but I realized that I had a unilateral tinnitus several months after my Pfizer shots. I didn't realize it was that until I realized it. For a minute I thought WTF but then reflected back and decided I had had it for some time.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Kinda funny but I realized that I had a unilateral tinnitus several months after my Pfizer shots. I didn't realize it was that until I realized it. For a minute I thought WTF but then reflected back and decided I had had it for some time.
    Maybe explains a bit of tinnitus I had earlier this year. I thought it was all the vit. D I was taking so I cut back.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Of course, I have to point out that we are all discussing tinnitus onset…

On a firearms forum.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Oddly enough, I've experienced the same. I truly don't know if it is actually worsened my tinnitus a little or if I'm just more aware of it. It is the only *potential* long-term side-effect I've had, and I obviously have no way of knowing if it is legitimate.

On a firearms forum.

Lebowski needs to find us a hearing aid site supporter.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

On a firearms forum.

What?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Much obliged for y’all not starting some sort of a mutant Mississippi variant over there that does something like bonds and reproduces extra good in cholesterol cells or can actually live and reproduce on nothing but a substrate of fried food.

Sincerely,

Your neighbor in the state to the East.
    It was sub-variant of Delta, and the powers that be did bless it with a name. I spent a whole weekend trying to figure out the biological significance of three mutations. I was able to write a pretty good story for them, but I'm glad it's one that won't be told! I think this virus leveled off at about 15% of sequenced virus in the state. That was a few weeks ago. I'm not sure what it's doing now, but no news is good news.

On a firearms forum.

I started to notice tinnitus early this year. I wish that I'd noted the exact date, but I'd guess it was January or February. I was vaccinated in December/January. I'm a very diligent user of ear protection and hadn't shot much in the ten months before the tinnitus started, so I don't think mine is related to firearms. My tinnitis has lessened over the past few months, but I have had a couple of days when I woke up to some rather unpleasant dizziness. I'd had a few spells like this in ~2012/2013, which I now think may be vestibular migraines. I didn't even know there was such a thing as vestibular migraines. Hopefully they remain infrequent.

User Tag List