Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

CDC adds COVID jabs for infants and children as a regular part of childhood vaccination regimens, starting at six months of age:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/...cid=mm7206a1_w

It's in the new, and unfortunately named, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report dated February 10, 2023.

Technically, just a recommendation, not a requirement from them, but, they know, as do we, that their recommendations are adopted wholesale by many cities, counties and school districts, so, shots and boosters for everyone!

40% increase in excess mortality attributed to the jab.

https://rumble.com/v2ailv0-tucker-ca...w-ed-dowd.html
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Study says masks make little to no difference.

David S.

https://news.yale.edu/2023/05/05/yal...ammation-cases

Yale study reveals insights into post-vaccine heart inflammation cases
    In a new study, Yale scientists have identified the immune signature of rare cases of myocarditis among those vaccinated against COVID-19 with mRNA vaccines.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    https://news.yale.edu/2023/05/05/yal...ammation-cases

Yale study reveals insights into post-vaccine heart inflammation cases
    In a new study, Yale scientists have identified the immune signature of rare cases of myocarditis among those vaccinated against COVID-19 with mRNA vaccines.
    I read that this morning... interesting that they found it was caused by immune response rather than the vaccine itself...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

COVID booster vaccine adds still on the TV & radio. Big Pharma wants more profits.

I wish I never took the poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_L View Post
    Here in OK, essentially all hospital admissions for COVID are unvaccinated persons. I think it is ALL at this time, but few things are “all, 100%”.

Recommendation: vaccinate.
    I would normally take that seriously but I know too many people who have been vacinated and still caught covid. It was the worst ass whipping Ive had in a long time. The first time I looked in a mirror, I had been in frank symptoms for at least a few days. the whites of my eyes were blood red.
    A buddy who has had it twice and not vacinnated said it wasnt near as bad the second time.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I would normally take that seriously but I know too many people who have been vacinated and still caught covid. It was the worst ass whipping Ive had in a long time. The first time I looked in a mirror, I had been in frank symptoms for at least a few days. the whites of my eyes were blood red.
    A buddy who has had it twice and not vacinnated said it wasnt near as bad the second time.
    The COVID mRNA vaccines were originally vetted to prevent severe symptoms, and the data on preventing infectious transmission was limited to the early alpha/beta strains. It was premature to celebrate tithe early successes with reduced transmission because the mRNA vaccines were markedly less effective at curbing transmission of the delta strain (late winter 2021) while still retaining their effectiveness at preventing severe symptoms through omacron. That is to say, the COVID vaccine (and likely any primary immunity) kept you out of an ICU but you still got to feel like shit for a week…like nature intended.

Now that the pandemic phase is over and we’ve entered the endemic phase, expect to see much less virulent stains and even more rare severe illness. COVID is now largely just a cold and it’s been more than a year since I’ve seen a critically ill patient from COVID who was not a transplant or active cancer patient. Yes, once a month I get a surprise positive COVID test on a patient in the ICU for problems unrelated to anything remotely respiratory. However, those are incidental positives who would not be seeking medical care if it were not for their unrelated illness.

So, COVID has been over (at least for me) ever since roughly March 2022. When asked, I tell people that going forward it makes sense to get at least 3 pokes if over the age of 30, or if you are younger and have any major chronic illnesses. I’m unclear on kids as peds is no longer part of my practice. Having said that, anyone attempting to use my relaxed posture now as evidence that COVID back in 2020 was fake news or that vaccines “didn’t work” is not firing on all cylinders. My hospital ICU was fully of patients with severe respiratory failure and lungs that were wrecked on CT imaging. There was a precipitous decline in our ICU admissions once the vaccine rollout got humming in early spring 2021, and the only super sick COVID patients in the ICU after May 2021 were the unvaccinated or immunocompromised (cancer, transplant, etc).
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

@Sensei, always appreciate your input on medical matters.

so what are your views on boosters and their necessity? Say for someone who had their last booster in September--the booster being the bivalent one?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I don’t know how you were able to intellectually tie your post to mine. 🤔 Completely different times and context. What I posted was from quite a while ago and WAS TRUE at that time. See Sensei’s post for comment on current vaccine ideas.

User Tag List