Page 54 of 185 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I need pix to confirm...

The guy with gonorrhea questions is picky now.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The guy with gonorrhea questions is picky now.
    You don't think good looking girls get social diseases? How do you think they get 'em?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You don't think good looking girls get social diseases? How do you think they get 'em?

Didn't you see the Seinfeld episode that covered this topic? Those afflictions come from tractor seats!😁

Old Medical School trick, shortcut.

If you ever see a question on an exam that begins with " a 60 year old priest, Or nun complains of..", then you can stop reading the remainder of the text and go straight to the answers and pick the one that involves an STD.

In terms of covid, we are surging down here. Not yet at the point where people are in the hallways on the ventilators but getting close.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    In terms of covid, we are surging down here. Not yet at the point where people are in the hallways on the ventilators but getting close.
    Percentage Vaccinated vs Non-Vax?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Percentage Vaccinated vs Non-Vax?
    Don't have the specific numbers available but overall massively on the non-vaccinated side

Site Supporter

If you ever see a question on an exam that begins with " a 60 year old priest, Or nun complains of..", then you can stop reading the remainder of the text and go straight to the answers and pick the one that involves an STD.

Lovely. I'm heading down to Wayne County in a couple days to spend the long weekend with my mom and her sister+husband. We're all vaxxed except for the uncle who is solidly anti-vax (though he's a healthy 60-something with none of the typical comorbidities).

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    I guess I'll post mine here for those interested

Got JJ last Sunday afternoon Felt fine but in the evening had a little bit of chills. Nothing much but just enough to notice.

Tuesday headache started. Minor, no big deal. Came and went all day. Took 2 Advil and one more in the evening. Not sure if it helped. Wednesday felt about the same. Took more Advil. Thursday was even lighter and continued on and off the first half the day. Second half of the day headache/s suddenly stopped. Friday had a few instances of headache/s but overall most of the day was headache free. Saturday nothing. Today (Sunday) headache/s returned. Very minor lasting a min or two. Comes and goes but mostly headache free if you count the time between headaches

I read that headaches are not uncommon after the shot but should go away within a few days. Getting past the "few days" time frame.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    It's been 9 days since receiving the vaccine and the headaches continue. Nothing has changed in intensity, all are varying degrees of mild maybe a touch into the moderate occasionally. Come and go throughout the day. Nights are fine. Mornings are usually fine. In the evening at one point they/it will suddenly stop and will be like it never happened. Only one day in the middle of that week has been headache free.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar

Speaking of which, I got my surgery shelf exam grade back yesterday. Top 4th centile vs national mean

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Speaking of which, I got my surgery shelf exam grade back yesterday. Top 4th centile vs national mean
    That's a bit more than cool!!

Super congrats!!!!!!!!!

User Tag List