Page 142 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I clicked on the buttons but nothing happened.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Nope. Not random at all.

It’s supposed to be ticking...but it didn’t transfer correctly. 🤷 so...just view it as a stopwatch. Lol

Best for your Mom. I pray for her continued improvement.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    I am surprised this isn't getting more attention in the U.S.

Risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination or SARS-CoV-2 infection

Relevant results: In men under 40, rates of myocarditis following the second dose of both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and particularly with Moderna, are significantly higher than the rates of myocarditis following infection of SARS-CoV-2.
    Only the 2nd dose of Moderna had a higher rate of myocarditis (in men under 40):

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Nope. Not random at all.

It’s supposed to be ticking...but it didn’t transfer correctly. 🤷 so...just view it as a stopwatch. Lol

Best for your Mom. I pray for her continued improvement.
    Thanks. She’s holding her own, Covid-wise anyways. She’s being a pain about post surgical PT.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The controversial Bret Weinstein. They stray into some politics and censorship in this episode, but it’s mostly a scientific discussion.

David S.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    POSITIVE this morning. I feel fine. I was told that there’s a shortage of monoclonals in my state and they’re prioritizing those for unhealthy people with comorbidities and that’s not me, apparently.

I’m on the I-Mask+ protocol as much as I can, plus famtodine. I feel pretty good, like I’ve got a cold, but nothing bad. I want to go cut and split firewood later.
    I was on that but not because of the website. I've been taking vitamin D for a few years before covid already. I added stuff as I heard about it or trial outcomes. I added zinc, quercetin and NAC back at the end of last year. I do a little bit of vitamin C but I eat a lot of citrus daily so that wasn't a big deal. I also had my mom do the same thing except for the dosage of vitamin D

I have no proof for this but we both got Delta a few months ago and both had almost identical symptoms, which was basically very mild cold like symptoms. We both had worse colds and would have been at work and generally out and about if it wasn't for the fact that this was covid. The only thing is we've been on this for close to a year. Don't know if any of it had anything to do with our outcome.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Another anecdote.

Friend tested positive this morning. He was in a vehicle with someone who later tested positive. Started having throat tickle on Tuesday, didn't feel good Wed, got tested, negative. Felt worse Thursday another friend he was with tested positive. So he got tested again this morning.

He doesn't feel good but hasn't lost smell or taste, some head and chest congestion and sore throat, feels like a "normal" old fashioned cold to him.

He was vaccinated with Pfizer in March of 2021, no booster.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    Another anecdote.

Friend tested positive this morning. He was in a vehicle with someone who later tested positive. Started having throat tickle on Tuesday, didn't feel good Wed, got tested, negative. Felt worse Thursday another friend he was with tested positive. So he got tested again this morning.

He doesn't feel good but hasn't lost smell or taste, some head and chest congestion and sore throat, feels like a "normal" old fashioned cold to him.

He was vaccinated with Pfizer in March of 2021, no booster.
    I'm getting the very unscientific impressions that there's a lot of false negatives with Omicron.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I'm getting the very unscientific impressions that there's a lot of false negatives with Omicron.
    Another antidote: this week one of SWMBO’s fellow teachers rapid tested negative twice, and then the PCR that was taken with the first rapid came back positive. It makes me wonder about my two negative rapids in the last two weeks since I’ve been sick.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

It’s my understanding that the rapid tests are much less accurate than the PCR tests.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List