Page 122 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    To be clear, going to a restaurant is decidedly a different can of worms than going to an outpatient infusion center...
    Understood and agreed. Normally I am not a fan of masks, but I do believe in protecting others when it makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    FWIW, David Gorski has a piece re: the Barrington thing which gave me a good chuckle.

https://youtu.be/_df67JdhGB8

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I think you believe that you can control what you put into your body but by just breathing you inhale things that you don't know about. Do you drink tap water? If so have you seen a chemical analysis of that. Food is even worse. How do you know for sure what chemicals are used on certain crops? Unless you grow your own food and filter your own water you don't have as much control as you think you do.
    This really isn't for covid vaccines but...
    to be honest I control that too....as much as one can. I DON'T drink tap water (long story). I buy and/or filter. I don't really drink a lot of water to begin with. Mostly in coffee or tea, which gets boiled. Shop almost 100% at local farms for veggies and as much as possible of local grass fed, grass finished meat or wild caught fish. There are always exceptions of course. You're not going to find processed food at my house. No sugary drinks, no high fructose corn syrup, no boxes with 35 unpronounceable ingredients. Whole fruit, whole vegetable, local meat (as much as possible) that's it. But none of that is relevant to medications. I can drink 10 gallon of water and will fell bloated and maybe a little nauseous. I will have a much worse outcome if I ate a bottle of Advil. When was the last time your food came with a dozen side effects warnings?

So you can't just compare what you drink/eat to medications.

Last edited by 4RNR; 01-03-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    This really isn't for covid vaccines but...
    to be honest I control that too....as much as one can. I DON'T drink tap water (long story). I buy and/or filter. I don't really drink a lot of water to begin with. Mostly in coffee or tea, which gets boiled. Shop almost 100% at local farms for veggies and as much as possible of local grass fed, grass finished meat or wild caught fish. There are always exceptions of course. You're not going to find processed food at my house. No sugary drinks, no high fructose corn syrup, no boxes with 35 unpronounceable ingredients. Whole fruit, whole vegetable, local meat (as much as possible) that's it. But none of that is relevant to medications. I can drink 10 gallon of water and will fell bloated and maybe a little nauseous. I will have a much worse outcome if I ate a bottle of Advil. When was the last time your food came with a dozen side effects warnings?

So you can't just compare what you drink/eat to medications.

That's a good plan. We filter our water and buy local also. It's expensive and takes more time than most people have but we have the means and time now.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Decided to vaccinate my kids

It was a difficult decision, but after discussing our concerns with their pediatrician we vaccinated both our kids under the age of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    It was a difficult decision, but after discussing our concerns with their pediatrician we vaccinated both our kids under the age of 12.

Why??

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Why??
    Which part?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Which part?
    Why vaccinate kids under 12?

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Why vaccinate kids under 12?
    To me it’s obvious.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List