Page 108 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Has anyone had their young children vaccinated? My oldest is 5, almost 6, and her pediatrician said he only recommended children with health problems get the vaccine, so we haven’t had her vaccinated yet. Just curious if anyone else had different experiences/views.
    Both my six year olds are 2 weeks out from their second dose. Our health care providers and our look said it was an easy slam dunk to get them vaccinated. No issues for either except a bit of a sore arm for a day but they didn’t complain.

My wife and I got boosters and I would expect my dudes to as well.

Sorry for linking to tiktok I havent been able to find the original video yet. A Navy Surgeon vaccine deaths far outpacing covid deaths plus other diseases increasing multitudes of normal.
    https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6FvmmA/

Also USMC Lt Col

Last edited by UNK; 12-23-2021 at 08:51 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I got my Pfizer booster today. First shots were in February. I'm too old and decrepit to take a chance.
    30+ hours later with no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    30+ hours later with no side effects.
    I got a Moderna booster yesterday after J&J in April. So far only a sore shoulder. My wife on the other hand was sick for a week after her Pfizer booster. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Sorry for linking to tiktok I havent been able to find the original video yet. A Navy Surgeon vaccine deaths far outpacing covid deaths plus other diseases increasing multitudes of normal.
    https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6FvmmA/
    Let me guess: somebody using the VAERS raw numbers as evidence of a monstrous conspiracy.

For the unpteenth time: https://www.factcheck.org/2021/12/sc...iven-vaccines/

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I got a Moderna booster yesterday after J&J in April. So far only a sore shoulder. My wife on the other hand was sick for a week after her Pfizer booster. Go figure.
    I got my Moderna booster Wednesday. I drank a lot of water as suggested by the nurse. I woke up about 0500 to go to the bathroom and was really unsteady walking, which I didn’t expect. I went back to bed and a couple hours later I was fine. There’s still a little soreness in my shoulder.

Recent data from Vermont showing the increase in risk with age;

Name:  VT1.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  46.9 KB

Name:  VT2.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  39.6 KB

https://geodata.vermont.gov/pages/covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Let me guess: somebody using the VAERS raw numbers as evidence of a monstrous conspiracy.

For the unpteenth time: https://www.factcheck.org/2021/12/sc...iven-vaccines/
    And? Is that article supposed to be THE answer?
    Please enlighten me. Since you are so confident I assume you have peer reviewed studies that can answer the questions put forth by the Lt Col.
    Oh wait. You didnt watch the videos but commented. Never mind.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Has anyone had their young children vaccinated? My oldest is 5, almost 6, and her pediatrician said he only recommended children with health problems get the vaccine, so we haven’t had her vaccinated yet. Just curious if anyone else had different experiences/views.
    Well, that would certainly be a statement that would result in me shopping around for a new pediatrician. It might be a function of my environment, but I almost exclusively get relief from medical professionals that they don't have to cajole me into authorizing vaccines for my child.

COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Ours said something similar. He said we can get it if we want. He highly recommended it to kids with any health issues. But said he is going to wait 3 months or so for his own healthy kids.
    He also offered to get our kids checked for antibodies via a blood test if that would help us decide. He mentioned that it’s a vein puncture test at this time, but that finger prick tests will eventually be available.

I personally thought his honesty and nuance was refreshing.

(Edit: this was before Omicron was dominant)

User Tag List