Page 181 of 185 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    So you had the flu?
    Test showed "covid" but yes....flu. Pretty much what I had with Delta (which was tested at a clinic with a Q-tip into the brain). Runny nose, slight fever for not even 2 days. A little coughing and done within 4-5 days.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    Test showed "covid" but yes....flu. Pretty much what I had with Delta (which was tested at a clinic with a Q-tip into the brain). Runny nose, slight fever for not even 2 days. A little coughing and done within 4-5 days.

So please don’t take this the wrong way, because it’s not meant to be a combative question...

Why did you get tested then? Is it a requirement of your livelihood or concern for a family member?

I’ve been sick a few times this season too. Usual stuff like you listed. Didn’t may much more attention to it than that. Took some OTC stuff...got better like yourself.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

So please don’t take this the wrong way, because it’s not meant to be a combative question...

Why did you get tested then? Is it a requirement of your livelihood or concern for a family member?

I’ve been sick a few times this season too. Usual stuff like you listed. Didn’t may much more attention to it than that. Took some OTC stuff...got better like yourself.
    Just as as a precaution. I see my parents and grandma often. Not really concerned about parents but don't want to pass it to them and then grandma. Otherwise I couldn't care less.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...rokes-00077933

The CDC and FDA announced on Friday that their surveillance system flagged a possible link between the new Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent Covid-19 vaccine and strokes in people aged 65 and over, but said they were continuing to recommend the shots.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Deleted
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

David S.

I went the Dave Chapelle route.

There are many doctors and researchers doing good work in an unofficial capacity because the CDC is not and refuses to recognize anything damning about their prized shot. The fact they still recommend it is criminal.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

The FDA met at the end of January to discuss the future of vaccines and buried in the news of a potential once-a-year booster strategy was a signal that the pediatric versions of the vaccines would not be getting full FDA approval anytime soon - if ever (in its current form).

These pediatric vaccines have been under an EUA for ~15 months, and while they have proven safe, they have not been able to meet the FDA's efficacy threshold of 50% against Omicron and there doesn't seem to be enough of a danger to children to justify lowering the efficacy threshold. The FDA did appear to be interested in using the updated bivalent as the primary vaccine rather than as a booster which may be able to meet 50% for at least a short while.
    Last edited by 0ddl0t; 02-06-2023 at 11:48 PM.

I guess I know a lot of lucky people then.
    I’m one of the 99.99% of lucky people under 45 who survived COVID.

I avoided this thread since I got shit on about being “anti-vaxx” when I suggested maybe not everyone, especially not young people, should get the vaccine. My background is in health and science to be intentionally vague. Now it seems like the tide it turning? Are we starting collectively to wonder if mass vaccinations of people with a new technology was a good idea? Or should I avoid the thread for another year and check back then?

Bret Weinstein had a great episode on Joe Rogan last month. He got the vaxx. Now thinks it was a horrific disaster.

User Tag List