Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1845

Thread: COVID-19 vaccines: medical concerns and recommendations

Why do you hate my gramma?
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Why do you hate my gramma?
    Gramma and grandpa are also both rocking natural immunity at age 77

Just a little slower
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    3 years in and still rocking natural immunity at age 54.

Never wore a mask, no hand sanitizer, no jabs, no distancing.

Good diet, exercise, plenty of sun, and some vitamin supplementation.

Blood test does shows antibodies.
    Same here brother.
    Worked in the field as LE during the whole pandemic dealing with homeless/addicts etc. No masks/jabs/distancing.
    Took plenty of zinc and C on a regular basis and had COVID twice. Recovered both times, first time in 2 weeks, second time 1 week.
    No long term symptoms to speak of, in the best shape of my life.

The vaccine may or may not work but at this point its not needed and I wasn't willing to take the perceived risk, I definitely feel I made the right decision to not take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    3 years in and still rocking natural immunity at age 54.

Never wore a mask, no hand sanitizer, no jabs, no distancing.

Good diet, exercise, plenty of sun, and some vitamin supplementation.

Blood test does shows antibodies.
    54. That may be why. I never bothered with vaccinations when I was 54. I fractured my foot when i was 23. Never went to a doc because days off from work and no insurance. Healed up just fine.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

That’s not what you guys were saying last year.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    "I'm not dead so clearly I made the right decision."

Good job.

But just because you played Russian roulette and got the empty chamber doesn't mean I'll trust you when you say that I should spin the cylinder too.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

Good job.

But just because you played Russian roulette and got the empty chamber doesn't mean I'll trust you when you say that I should spin the cylinder too.

Some day, folks will look back and think that 1 in 6 was pretty good odds after all.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

Good job.

It's possible it was a joke that I misconstrued but didn't you say your last dose gave you heart palpitations?

I respect anyone's decision to follow the medical advice they found sound at the time and I wish for the best outcome for everyone. But I'm not sure it's fair given how things progressed to say people that made a different choice were playing Russian Roulette. I'm hoping for a good outcome for you and yours, perhaps the courtesy can be returned.

I gave up after the first round of jabs. (So did the missus.)

I just can't get into revolving door vaccinations.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    It's possible it was a joke that I misconstrued but didn't you say your last dose gave you heart palpitations?

I respect anyone's decision to follow the medical advice they found sound at the time and I wish for the best outcome for everyone. But I'm not sure it's fair given how things progressed to say people that made a different choice were playing Russian Roulette. I'm hoping for a good outcome for you and yours, perhaps the courtesy can be returned.
    It was either getting vaccinated or getting COVID that gave me palpitations. And a colleague of mine developed a case of myocarditis that required a portable event monitor and echocardiogram.

But those were the worst things I ever saw that could be attributed to getting the vaccine.

And we are both fine, despite having been eyebrows deep in COVID patients at the time.

On the other end of the spectrum, at the time of it's release, I met several people who would die untimely deaths due to refusing vaccination.

You must make your own choices as to which is worse for you and your family of course, and I am genuinely glad that the above posters are alive despite being unvaccinated.

I actually don't believe it is as important now, given the weakness of the COVID cases I've seen lately.

In fact I'd say now we're at the point where unless you have a weaker immune system, I wouldn't think it as important.

For now. Hopefully forever.

But more than enough people will happily forget how bad COVID actually was. By all means, please forget and move on with your lives...but don't think just because you never saw a lot of people die of it that it never happened or that it wasn't a big deal, or that the massive vaccination effort didn't play a significant part in getting the world more or less back to "normal"

The opinion that vaccination wasn't necessary is often the opinion of those lucky enough to not have been severely ill.

So maybe one should just count oneself as lucky.

User Tag List