Thread: M&P 2.0 compact aiwb holster?

M&P 2.0 compact aiwb holster?

Hi all I have a mp 2.0 compact 9mm 4inch. I have a vedder lighttuck I been useing it aint bad but looking for something better any suggestions. Oh ya I carry aiwb also. Thanks for anyone and everyones time.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod72 View Post
    Hi all I have a mp 2.0 compact 9mm 4inch. I have a vedder lighttuck I been useing it aint bad but looking for something better any suggestions. Oh ya I carry aiwb also. Thanks for anyone and everyones time.
    Look no further than the JMCK AIWB Holster or the AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Top Notch Workmanship and Service.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Look no further than the JMCK AIWB Holster or the AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Top Notch Workmanship and Service.
    +1. I'm pretty sure they're offered in their "quick ship" program which gets them to you in about 1-2 weeks.

Site Supporter
    I use a JM 2.0 with DCC clips and MM pillow
    with the same pistol (and several others)
    Outstanding holsters with customer service
    to match.

You can’t go wrong with JM Custom Kydex, Dark Star Gear or Tenicor. I’ve primarily carried in holsters made by those three and have no complaints. All three have great customer service as well.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I have used AIWB holsters from JM Custom's AIWB, Henry's Holsters, 5Shot Leather, Dark Star Gear, and ANR Design since I started carrying a M2.0 Compact 4 years ago. They've all been great but my favorite is the Dark Star Gear Orion and I use the ANR Design rig when I want to carry with a TLR7 attached. Both with one of Dark Star's tear drop wedges. I've been very happy with both but I'm curious to try out a Tenicor.

If you are lefty, DM me.

I have a JM and a Tenicor Velo for the 2.0 compact I would let go, as I don't carry the Smith anymore.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    If you are lefty, DM me.

I have a JM and a Tenicor Velo for the 2.0 compact I would let go, as I don't carry the Smith anymore.
    If he's not interested in the JM, I am.

I'm using a 5Shot SME and Tenicor Velo for my 4" M&P 2.0 even though both are designed for the 4.25" bbl pistols. Am quite happy with both. Spent well beyond 12 hours behind the wheel yesterday with the Tenicor.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    If he's not interested in the JM, I am.

I'm using a 5Shot SME and Tenicor Velo for my 4" M&P 2.0 even though both are designed for the 4.25" bbl pistols. Am quite happy with both. Spent well beyond 12 hours behind the wheel yesterday with the Tenicor.
    I bought it and wore it 2x.
    PM me.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    I bought it and wore it 2x.
    PM me.
    PM sent. Thanks.

User Tag List