Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

I honestly never know what to say in these intro threads, but thankfully I'm saved by my short attention sp-

I just wanted to say thank you for this forum. I've been reading PTC for over a year now and working to try to improve my skills. I'm a LEO and a gun enthusiast. I'm hoping to learn a lot from the folks here.

Patrick

The timing of this forum couldn't be better. I just started to get serious about handgun shooting and decided to devote all of my free "shooting" time to the pistol.

To the guys that set this forum up. Thanks!

I'm an avid IDPA/USPSA competitor, regular CCWer, and occasional gun rights activist. I've been reading Todd's blog at PTC for a while and learning from that and his posts on other forums. I've taken a number of training classes, and Todd is on my short list. Glad to be here.

Glad to be here!!
    I'm a training junky from OK, Co-Chair of training for the OKC Gun Club, and host trainers there.

Dropping in to Say Hey! Just joined, looking forward to being a new member. Thanks for starting the forum Todd and for the informative postings yet to come. Happy Shoot'n

Oils and Lotions SME
    I was hoping for a new forum. Nice to see some familiar faces.

Outstanding job on the forum. Feels good to be here on day one.

This is absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to lots of learning, and meeting new folks.

Here to meet people & learn...

User Tag List