Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by rhino on INGO View Post
    Howdy from Indiana!

I joined recently, but have not posted any message yet. A friend pointed me in this direction and I don't know why this set of forums was not on my radar years ago. Some here may know from other forums either as rhino, rhino_, or rhino465. I've seen a few names and userids that are familiar to me from the past, so I'm looking forward to re-engaging. I haven't had much of an online presence outside of the knife world for a few years, so I'm not sure how much I will contribute here, but we shall see.
    Oh, I have some names for Rhino.

How about “Sugarbutt” for starters?

We've really gotta put together a Hoosier PF range day sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by BarryinIN View Post
    Oh, I have some names for Rhino.

How about “Sugarbutt” for starters?
    Gentlemen don't kiss and tell, sir.

How goes life? You missed the last ACT night shoot. I made an appearance and actually shot a few drills before I left (early). That may be the last . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    We've really gotta put together a Hoosier PF range day sometime...
    Good day, sir! How many of us are there? I know three (not counting you) now that BarryinIN chose to expose himself (again).

Quote Originally Posted by rhino on INGO View Post
    Gentlemen don't kiss and tell, sir.

How goes life? You missed the last ACT night shoot. I made an appearance and actually shot a few drills before I left (early). That may be the last...
    I wouldn't know what gentlemen do.

I was in Hell during the last night shoot (In-laws). I hope you all had a miserable time.

Last one!!! What???

Quote Originally Posted by BarryinIN View Post
    I wouldn't know what gentlemen do.

I was in Hell during the last night shoot (In-laws). I hope you all had a miserable time.

Last one!!! What???
    I did not fall or break any bones and no one got shot, so it's unlikely that we were as miserable as you. You probably deserved it anyway.

New guy here from SW Missouri. I just stumbled on this place. I'm a big handgun fan and have had the chance to shoot alot over the years. I'm a fan of Ruger, CZ, S&W, Walther, and most milsurps.
    There seem to be alot of knowledgeable people here. If I ask any dumb questions, forgive me.

Hi all! New gun guy in north central Texas who has read this site without joining for a while and then joined without posting for a few months; finally decided to introduce myself. Looking forward to learning more from the many great discussions here!

Hopefully will be purchasing my first handgun (G19.5 MOS) here shortly once I can convince the wife I won't shoot myself with it.

I don't think I ever introduced myself when I joined, but another "adopted" Hoosier here (I'm a native Arizonan), and would enjoy a PF meet up at some point. I know INGO's put a few on and I always miss them for one reason or another, but I'd love to make it out regardless. My wife's pretty sick lately so I spend most of my time off work taking care of her, but I'd find some way to make a PF meet up for sure, merely because the knowledge here on PF is amazing. Might have to try and organize one at some point...

Welcome to P-F, @potmetal, @TXDan, and @Basher!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Heard about this forum on M4c and am interested to see what this forum has.

User Tag List