Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

New guy here. LEO in Florida. Been checking all the sub forums and really enjoy the threads.

Howdy all, new user, found this forum searching for 1911 info and looks like the kind of place to read more often!

Hello. I'm new to this forum, but it looks like a lot of squared away folks and solid information here.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Hi all- I've been lurking on this forum for years. YEARS. Was always impressed with the caliber of conversation and knowledge going on here so got around to signing up.

This is the best forum on the entire interweb. It's a privilege to be in such good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Hi all- I've been lurking on this forum for years. YEARS. Was always impressed with the caliber of conversation and knowledge going on here so got around to signing up.

This is the best forum on the entire interweb. It's a privilege to be in such good company.
    Welcome to PF! Glad to have you here, and looking forward to getting to know you.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Hello. I'm new to this forum, but it looks like a lot of squared away folks and solid information here.
    Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

(I’m catching up after a vacation, and this thread slipped my mind.)

Quote Originally Posted by Midazoslam View Post
    Howdy all, new user, found this forum searching for 1911 info and looks like the kind of place to read more often!
    Welcome to Pistol-Forum! I agree, it’s definitely the kind of place to be more often.

Howdy. Long time lurker, and now a member.

Hi! New member from Kentucky. Tons of great information here.

Howdy from Indiana!

I joined recently, but have not posted any message yet. A friend pointed me in this direction and I don't know why this set of forums was not on my radar years ago. Some here may know from other forums either as rhino, rhino_, or rhino465. I've seen a few names and userids that are familiar to me from the past, so I'm looking forward to re-engaging. I haven't had much of an online presence outside of the knife world for a few years, so I'm not sure how much I will contribute here, but we shall see.

User Tag List