Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hello I would just like to give a sincere thanks to Todd G and all who were involved in this process. I think I speak for many people when I say that I am grateful for the pistol training website and now the forums. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge and am appreciative that all this info is put out there for people to obtain. I also appreciate the professionalism that I have seen and it is a breath of fresh air to be a part of a community were people act like adults and have some integrity.

Thanks to Todd and all the others that have contributed to this effort.
    Kevin

Thanks to everyone for putting this forum together. I'll be spending many hours here as I strive to improve my skills.

Hi to all.

A huge thanks to Todd and everyone else who has invested their time and effort to start this forum.

Mike

Greetings. Lots of familiar faces here.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Congrats on the new forum!

Hello.

Already posted as much in the "welcome" thread, but I'm pretty new to the site and have already found it a tremendously helpful resource. Buying a supporter subscription was a no-brainer.

It's fantastic that there are so many excellent instructors and shooters willing to put the time in and share their expertise and help the community improve their skills. Thanks to everyone involved for the site and the forum!

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Hooray! An intertubes forum!

Oh, hey Todd, nice new place you have here.

I might have gone another way with the window treatments....

Hope to learn a lot here. I see some familiar names from other forums and like the knowlege base that will be found here. I lurk at many other forums but will try to participate more here.

Looking forward to your AFHF in SLC this fall Todd.

User Tag List