Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishmike View Post
    Go ahead and delete me, i thought you already did since it wouldnt let me respond.
    Well, at your request, done.

Name:  High strung.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  12.2 KB

I don't really understand people who feel so strongly about needing to share a meme but not strongly enough to ante up for a site supporter membership to do it within the rules, but here we are.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

New Member Corycop25

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself and say thanks for the opportunity to be a member of this forum.

My name is Cory Fluck. I am a current member of M4carbine.net and the 1911forum so some members may already know me.

Just a little about myself...

I’ve been involved in Law Enforcement since 1996 and a certified Pennsylvania Police Officer since 1999. I’m currently a full time police Officer in Upper Nazareth Township in Northampton County, PA. I am the department’s firearms instructor and purchaser.

I have been a certified NRA firearms instructor since 2001 and am certified in Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle and Tactical Shooting. I was employed part time by Precision Firearms in West Virginia for 12 years as an AR-15 builder. I am currently an assistant firearms instructor for Sights and Trigger (sights and trigger.com).

First and foremost, I am here to learn. Firearms training is ever evolving and I love to stay as current as possible with training and drills. I am more of a browser than a poster so you may not hear from me often but I will be watching and hopefully learning.

Welcome, Cory.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Welcome aboard, enjoy.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Howdy.

Please do not use the Manurhin/MR73 threads as a gauge of this forum.😁

Welcome aboard!
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself and say thanks for the opportunity to be a member of this forum.

My name is Cory Fluck. I am a current member of M4carbine.net and the 1911forum so some members may already know me.

Just a little about myself...

I’ve been involved in Law Enforcement since 1996 and a certified Pennsylvania Police Officer since 1999. I’m currently a full time police Officer in Upper Nazareth Township in Northampton County, PA. I am the department’s firearms instructor and purchaser.

I have been a certified NRA firearms instructor since 2001 and am certified in Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Rifle and Tactical Shooting. I was employed part time by Precision Firearms in West Virginia for 12 years as an AR-15 builder. I am currently an assistant firearms instructor for Sights and Trigger (sights and trigger.com).

First and foremost, I am here to learn. Firearms training is ever evolving and I love to stay as current as possible with training and drills. I am more of a browser than a poster so you may not hear from me often but I will be watching and hopefully learning.
    Howdy. If you want a thin blue line background, just PM me and we'll get the ball rolling on that.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Welcome, Cory!

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Please do not use the Manurhin/MR73 threads as a gauge of this forum.😁
    Where’s the fun in that?!?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Welcome, @CoryCop25!
    #RESIST

Hi all!
    New here. Just found this site. I am active on a lot of the other knife and gun sites.

Hello all

Hello all, new member here. You may not see me much because I have a lot to learn but not much to contribute. I'm no Lost River, but there are worse places to live than northern Arizona, so I can share the occasional scenic pic.

User Tag List