Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Welcome aboard, folks!

ProShooter - I almost drove to richmond for one of your Utah classes.

(luckily I found someone here and didn't have to drive the beltway)

Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post
    Welcome aboard, folks!

ProShooter - I almost drove to richmond for one of your Utah classes.

(luckily I found someone here and didn't have to drive the beltway)
    I'm sorry that we were too far away for you, but I'm grateful that you considered us.

I like to think that my class is a bit different than others, but I'm glad that you got the training regardless.

Greetings from South Africa

Hi

I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa. I was referred to the site by BigT, a shooting buddy of mine.

Looking forward to reading and learning lots.

I'm insanely jealous of your ability to buy whatever guns you can afford! We're not so lucky on this side of the duck pond

Great forum with tons of info, I thank you for that TLG and all the support staff.

On to me, I'm in Texas and am just starting my education in shooting and defensive shooting. I hope to learn from the best and progress my skills to be able to not hinder any classes in the future.

I picked up a used P30ls a few months ago and find it to be quite the shooter.

Back to reading more and posting less.

Thanks Todd, for making this forum available.

I've been a fan of pistol-training.com for several years and learned a lot there.

Quite a few familiar folks here too, which is great.

It's nice to finally have a gun forum that caters to adults who are serious about the art of the handgun!
    Help Protect Our 2nd Amendment Rights -- Join The NRA

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less". General Robert E. Lee

Hi All, i am from South Africa, and i am very happy to be part of this forum.

Hey all... new here from NC. I have been a CCW holder since last september and a firearm enthusiast all my life. Really enjoyed reading all of Todd's torture tests, especially the P30. I was hoping to get a P30 or HK of some sort last fall, but unfortunately I had to share my gun budget with my wife. So I ended up with a XDm 3.8 compact in .40 and she in a MR-9 (Magnum research P99). Overall really enjoy the information and look forward to learning as much as possible from the forum and site.

Hello all,

New guy here - call me Jay. I'm just a regular guy in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.

I have no "defensive/tactical training" except a few months of BJJ back in 2006. Been shooting since I was 13 (started out smallbore rifle position shooting). Got more into the defensive side of life when I got jumped by 2 guys while riding a bicycle back from work. The (poor) application of my (sport) jiu jitsu education didn't help get me out of that situation.

I'm here mostly to lurk, as I don't have anything useful to contribute in comparison to the posters on here. Looking forward to learning and implementing.

Take care,
    Jay

Hi everyone, Spurholder here.

I'm just one more Glock 9mm shooter to add to the fold. Huge fan of the site, glad to be here

Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker and newbie from the TPI forum, hailing from CA.

User Tag List