Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago suing Glock

Chicago suing Glock

Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Are there switches for Glocks because they are easier to convert or just because they are so common? Does anyone know if the other striker fired pistols are capable of a similar modification?

The money quote from the article:

"According to Everytown for Gun Safety, Illinois has among the strongest gun safety laws in the US but continues to experience “an unacceptable rate” of gun violence." (Italics mine).

So, it's almost as if laws aren't followed very closely by criminals...?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    The money quote from the article:
    "According to Everytown for Gun Safety, Illinois has among the strongest gun safety laws in the US but continues to experience “an unacceptable rate” of gun violence." (Italics mine).

So, it's almost as if laws aren't followed very closely by criminals...?
    Blahblahblah Iron Pipeline yaddayadda Gunshow Loophole whawhawha Ghost Guns mewmewmew. The usual nonsense about how your freedom is causing their problems.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Does anyone know if the other striker fired pistols are capable of a similar modification?
    No idea. I wonder if a partially tensioned design lends itself to it. I know of no other striker gun that has a factory full auto variant.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    There’s even enough of YouTubers and twitter users. And Amazon solvent traps plus a bunch of stuff to build a case against Glock. But idk.

Site Supporter
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ssess-firearms

Same city. Glock’s the problem here. Riiiiight.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    No idea. I wonder if a partially tensioned design lends itself to it. I know of no other striker gun that has a factory full auto variant.
    Unsafe at any speed. We've been down this road before.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I wonder if the lack of other factory select-fire striker guns is more due to the fact that by the time Glock’s striker fired competitors were released, no government agency or military was looking for select-fire handguns. There’s no market for a select-fire M&P, P10, P320, etc. Does anyone even award contracts to Glock for G18s these days?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Turn 'em in boys... all your Glocks are readily convertible machineguns!

In other news, the PLA is now directly arming Chicago gangs, film at eleven!

User Tag List