Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hey all. My name is Ryan, I'm the CEO of Hamre Forge. I was told to join this forum by multiple members and supporters of my company. Happy to be here, and ready to learn, get feedback, and hopefully contribute. Cheers.

Welcome to your tribe!

Quote Originally Posted by rhamre View Post
    Hey all. My name is Ryan, I'm the CEO of Hamre Forge. I was told to join this forum by multiple members and supporters of my company. Happy to be here, and ready to learn, get feedback, and hopefully contribute. Cheers.
    Welcome to P-F, Ryan. Glad to have you here.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by rhamre View Post

Dude, I love your revolver stocks!

We had a very neat demo about them with some folks at Revolver Roundup last month. I am hoping you got some additional orders, because we let a lot of people fondle and shoot my LCR, a 642 and my Taurus 856 Executive Grade.

I have been playing with a 327 Federal Magnum LCR. With your pistol stocks, it makes 32 H&R Magnum's very controllable in that pistol. And a 32 S&W Long wadcutter feels like a 22 plinker.

Keep up the great work!

Just joined saying hi

Just discovered this forum, and as a long time pistol guy, I had to check in and catch up on others who have the same interest...And as my SN sounds, you guessed it, that is my EDC and one of my favorites among several higher ends...

Since this is close to the Christmas season, let me wish everyone who reads this a very Merry Christmas to all. And happy shooting....

Site Supporter
    Long time browser of the site, going on four years now. I've learned a ton by being a passive participant so I figure the least I can do is join up and throw LL a few bucks to keep the lights on. Recently took a class where I met @WobblyPossum and @SeriousStudent and had a blast training with them. Looking forward to continuing to learn from the SMEs here and hopefully add a little to the discussions where I can.

Hey all,

I'm a former LEO that's now a city building inspector. I joined this forum at the urging of a few P&S members. I already enjoy the civilized discourse and generally better input by members that I've seen here compared to other forums/pages.

New member from Colorado... for now

Happy to be here and looking forward to reading up on the different topics. Lately I've slowed down to using my revolvers whether double/single or single action (which REALLY makes me take my time).

I've been reloading for quite awhile and am finally breaking into my older stash of components

Thought I’d drop in and say hi

I’ve been lurking long enough I thought I’d better make it official and join up. I have a P-07 and I’ve been hanging out a lot reading the “P-07 Mind Blown” thread. Started getting red dot fever. Might be dangerous.
    Thanks to everybody, and their input and advice they share, on all topics.

I’ve been lurking for long enough I figured I should make it legal. Got here looking for info on the P07 and got hooked. Might try getting a slide milled and an EPS.
    Thanks for all the discussion topics y’all.

User Tag List