Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    @KA1547, you will want to read this regarding access to Buy/Sell/Trade.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....nt-please-read
    Hmm, i was hoping to be the purchaser. Actually looked at a listing through a search engine, and found a listing of an item I've been searching. I needed to register to send a message to the seller.

Seems this is as fruitless as hoping CA gun laws to be open as the free states.

Also seems this forum is very different from another firearm forum I am active on.

Welp, thanks anyhow. Guess back to searching.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hello, I’m new here.

I got drawn to P-F last summer when I was researching the Beretta LTT Elite. Of all the online forums out there I found the most information about that gun on this forum. I believe I read every post on the LTT Elite going back to 2016, so thanks for that as it helped me make the decision to get one.

Speaking of the LTT Elite, I started out with the fullsize model but ended up sending it back to LTT for RDO conversion. For the last few years I’ve been converting my comp and carry guns over to RDS since my close vision is showing my age (along with the readers I have to wear).

I figured since I’ve been checking P-F at least once a day to see what discussions are taking place I might as well become a member. Thanks for having me, hoping I can contribute in some small way.

Cheers

Hello new member just saying hello and hoping this is working by now. Waiting awhile I’m guessing to get approved. Looking forward to doing a lot of reading in here. Thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Crash1414 View Post
    Hello new member just saying hello and hoping this is working by now. Waiting awhile I’m guessing to get approved. Looking forward to doing a lot of reading in here. Thanks Chris
    Welcome aboard.

I’m pretty sure you missed this part of the email you received when you registered

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND MESSAGES until you confirm your welcome email and your account is validated. Your first post WILL be moderated and there will be a DELAY until it is visible, do NOT continue to make the post repeatedly.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Welcome aboard.

I’m pretty sure you missed this part of the email you received when you registered
    I actually read it but was just trying to wait patiently to get approved. Thank you for letting me in. Chris

Hello all. While I am new here, I am not new to firearms. And while I'm not new to firearms, I am positive that I have LOTS I can learn, and this place looks like a good place to do so. Looking forward to learning much, and maybe, possibly, I might have something worthwhile to give back.

Hello

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I came here looking for pistol advice. I’m thinking of a staccato with a co-witness. Most of my pistol stuff is Glock Springfield and some Ruger stuff. I have a number if 22 pistols too. Most of my firearm stuff has been AR and bolt gun but I am looking to step up my pistol game.

I’m from western PA and shoot regularly here at the house and longer range at my sportsman’s club I belong too. Other than that I am your basic boring dad doing boring dad stuff. I have two younger boys that will hopefully pick up my love of firearms in a few years.

I did break a rule by commenting on something else for a project I have never been able to finish before introducing myself so I apologize for that!

I look forward to getting to know members and hopefully become more knowledgeable. If anyone needs AR platform advice I can help out there. Feel free to message me!

Welcome to Pistol-Forum, @Jdru82! I am jealous that you can shoot at your home.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Welcome to Pistol-Forum, @Jdru82! I am jealous that you can shoot at your home.

Everyone can shoot at home. But actions (usually) have consequences.

Welcome, jdru82.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Newb from So Car

Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in. I Like pew pews I got a few decent pieces on a poverty budget. Recently got rid of some stuff I don’t shoot anymore and dialed it into having guns I’m gonna use and shoot since I want to really start shooting more than I have in the past. Licensed YouTube armorer, dabble in reloading, and I’m possibly a fudd or boomer cause I like my guns like I like my Thor….. with a hammer. Although I have a 365 but I’m really just trying to stay popular and relevant like divorced dad who wears coolwater and keeps a lucky Jimmy hat in the ashtray of his C5 vette. I look forward to chatting it up around here. Any questions just ask. Btw so y’all don’t have to ask I’m circumsized. Nice to meet y’all stoked to be here.
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

User Tag List