Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

New Member, saying Hello

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hello and happy new year !
    Been a P-F reader for over a decade, and have learned a great deal from the many SMEs that post here.
    Finally decided to join and look forward to at least another decade of learning and constructive discussions !

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MTP View Post
    Hey everyone, just popping in to say hello and happy new year !
    Been a P-F reader for over a decade, and have learned a great deal from the many SMEs that post here.
    Finally decided to join and look forward to at least another decade of learning and constructive discussions !

Mike
    Welcome to Pistol-Forum Mike! Glad you're joining us.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Hi all

Stopping in to say hi; been away from forums for a bit and just coming back to them.

Hope to learn more and contribute, if only by saying something off the wall and being corrected by people who know more

Just wanted to say hi. Have read PF on & off over the years, but now looking into getting started with purchase, classes, practice, & training.

Greetings from Missouri

I'm an old retired LEO, and a refugee from the now defunct Seecamp forum where I had 11,000 posts. I, along with several other Seecampers, have been looking for a new home, and pistol-forum could very well be it. I'm very happy to have found this forum, and am looking forward to the insight and wisdom to undoubtedly be gleaned here.

Hi folks,

I am the same LSHD from M4C. Very happy to see many of the same faces here. I have been looking for a forum with a greater technical and tactical knowledge base and I think this may be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowspeed_highdrag View Post
    Hi folks,

I am the same LSHD from M4C. Very happy to see many of the same faces here. I have been looking for a forum with a greater technical and tactical knowledge base and I think this may be it.
    Welcome to Pistol-Forum! I think you’re right, and hope you find what you’re looking for here.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Hello everyone! Greetings from Argentina land of world soccer champions and Bersa pistols.
    I'm 52 years old and I got my gun user permit at 50. I'm an old rookie!
    I only own two guns, 9mm and .22 and reload my own ammunition. Greetings

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

New guy here

Hello everyone,

Been lurking for a few years and finally decided to join. The demeanor of the members here, as well as the helpful, good discussions with actual data are what drew me to this place.

I'm a former Army Infantryman turned LEO.

I'm not special or an expert by any means. I'm just here to learn about things I don't know and soak up the data-backed knowledge that is prevalent here.

Long time lurker, just joined

Thanks for having me!
    Robert

Member of the Colt Collectors Association

User Tag List