Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Least expensive Glock 19 Gen 4 barrel?

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I have a couple of barrels from these guys:
    http://www.combatarmory.com/combat-a...rrel-threaded/

The price has gone up, they were available for less than $35 when I bought the last one in 2019. In my Polymer80 build, they've been as accurate as I'm able to shoot, so I have no complaints. They're also 100% reliable function-wise.

Chris
    Wow, I don't even have a need, but that is so cheap it's got me thinking.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Wow, I don't even have a need, but that is so cheap it's got me thinking.
    I bought my first one from them because it was a cheap way to get a threaded barrel to test some ideas. I was happy enough with the performance to buy a 2nd, non-threaded barrel. I shot both barrels side-by-side with a factory Glock barrel in the P80 and my G19-3 and couldn't tell a difference between the Glock barrel and the CombatArmory ones.

Also, they are good guys who provide good customer service. On the 2nd order, they sent me another threaded barrel instead of the unthreaded one I ordered. I contacted them, fully intending to send the incorrect barrel back, but they sent me the correct one and told me to keep the incorrect one. Not needing two threaded barrels, I gave that one away here at PF.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I have a couple of barrels from these guys:
    http://www.combatarmory.com/combat-a...rrel-threaded/

The price has gone up, they were available for less than $35 when I bought the last one in 2019. In my Polymer80 build, they've been as accurate as I'm able to shoot, so I have no complaints. They're also 100% reliable function-wise.

Chris
    Wow, you beat me to it, exactly the source I was gonna post.

Have 2, like them very much.

User Tag List