Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Me too and then it happened.. though, I notice trends among certain posters who are way out in left field with a lot of their “contributions.”
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Me too and then it happened.. though, I notice trends among certain posters who are way out in left field with a lot of their “contributions.”
    "My technique is so deadly you can't use it in UFC man...bodies just hit the floor man..."

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Derrick Lewis lost by TKO. Really funny guy on social media and interviews.

I still haven't gotten on board with UFC's odd payments plus ppv thing so I didn't see it.

I'm wondering how gassed Lewis was in the 3rd round and if that factored in at all. I guess this Gane cat chopped him down on the leg too? I gotta catch more of the highlights.

Were there any standout performances you guys noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Not to thread drift, but I think this explains why a lot of people don’t post as much. I’m a black belt in BJJ and have done some boxing and MMA, but I don’t suffer fools well and nobody pays me to argue so talking about combatives here got tiring quick.

Probably similar to why we don’t hear from guys like DB or SLG any more.
    Just saw this couldn't agree more.

Seems like true SMEs don't post as much.

Whomever the owner/manager of the forum is must be okay with the clickbaiters and people who refer to themselves in the third person etc as more people here must bring more revenue and more money to the owners .......that's their prerogative.

I read this forum for several years before I became a member and remember when it used to be ask a question of somebody who knows. Now it's dick heads trying to start fights. Likely leaving other forms cuz no one will argue with their trolliness anymore.

I liked it several years ago when you could actually get information from people who knew and internet warriors wouldn't argue with them and make them not want to respond anymore.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Derrick Lewis lost by TKO. Really funny guy on social media and interviews.

I still haven't gotten on board with UFC's odd payments plus ppv thing so I didn't see it.

I'm wondering how gassed Lewis was in the 3rd round and if that factored in at all. I guess this Gane cat chopped him down on the leg too? I gotta catch more of the highlights.

Were there any standout performances you guys noticed?
    I heard but did not see Vicente Luque submitted Michael Chiesa with a d'arce after escaping a RNC.

So that's another first round finish for him. There's a chance he might get a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I heard but did not see Vicente Luque submitted Michael Chiesa with a d'arce after escaping a RNC.

So that's another first round finish for him. There's a chance he might get a title shot.

I'll try to look that one up.

Site Supporter
    In keeping with the discussion on many of the so called "experts" I thought this was pretty funny

User Tag List