Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Widespread Riots in South Africa

Site Supporter
    Two years ago I visited with a man from South Africa. He painted a sad picture.

Some may remember that about 25 years ago they outlawed spears because the Zulu's were using them too frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    "Everybody has a plan until they find themselves looking down the barrel of a shotgun with nothing but roadsigns for shields."
    -Iron Mike Tyson
    I was taken by surprise lately finding out ol Mike completely got his shit together with the help of magic mushrooms!

https://www.sportbible.com/entertain...-life-20210528

Now he's a weed dealer: https://tysonranch.com/

Looks like he might die happy and rich after all.

Can't see him rioting these days.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Site Supporter
    Another interesting vid of a choppa being used for crowd control.

ETA: just checked out that YouTube channel and dude has a bunch of short videos from the last couple of days.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 07-12-2021 at 06:42 PM.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Another interesting vid of a choppa being used for crowd control.
    I clicked on this expecting “choppa” to mean “AK-47” and not “helicopter”.

Site Supporter
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Really glad we postponed the trip again, we'd be in Jo'berg right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I was taken by surprise lately finding out ol Mike completely got his shit together with the help of magic mushrooms!

https://www.sportbible.com/entertain...-life-20210528

Now he's a weed dealer: https://tysonranch.com/

Looks like he might die happy and rich after all.

Can't see him rioting these days.
    Tyson thinks differently. He endorsed Trump in 2016.
    #RESIST

All this talk reminded me of a clip from a a Russian movie…. Grapeshot against massed troops in Russia. It is a well done scene, and you need not speak Russian to get the gist. Absolutely devastating. The fun really gets going around the 2:15 mark.

A shotgun shell the size of a paint can, with golf ball sized shot, is devastating to you, and 6-8 guys behind you.

https://youtu.be/CfrGCqzHZFE
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    All this talk reminded me of a clip from a a Russian movie…. Grapeshot against massed troops in Russia. It is a well done scene, and you need not speak Russian to get the gist. Absolutely devastating. The fun really gets going around the 2:15 mark.

A shotgun shell the size of a paint can, with golf ball sized shot, is devastating to you, and 6-8 guys behind you.
    No disagreement with the point you're making.

Something else to note about this film as well is the political undertones which it is made to imply: rebelling against the Russian central gov is not worthwhile. Film is, of course, financed by a Kremlin-owned TV channel. Kind of like Jet Li's Hero, but for Russia.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Following all sorts of twitter feeds, I have found that what the rooftop Koreans were to Los Angeles (and St Paul)
    the Indians are to ZA cities. Apparently they get a lot of crap from the black population and the protests are being used as an excuse to loot and damage Indian businesses and homes.

Name:  E6G7QW_XIAwvbE6.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  39.3 KB

I hate her muzzle discipline but admire her spunk. I can't tell if that shotgun is a Striker, or the later improved Protecta model.

Anyway, there are some videos out there of Indian dudes patrolling neighborhoods from pickups with lots of modern AR rigs.
    Sjamboks and lathis get a workout, too. They are rather direct in their disapproval.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List