Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Army officer has several families, gets caught

Army officer has several families, gets caught

He reminds me of the Officer Collins off of Idiocracy.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...affairs-women/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-th...ife?ref=scroll

An Army lieutenant colonel is under investigation after reportedly spinning an insane web of lies over several years in order to carry out affairs with several women.

Lt. Col. Richard Kane Mansir, a civil affairs officer based at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, has had “serious, long-term relationships” with at least six other women over the last five years, while still married to his wife of 18 years, according to a Daily Beast report. The investigation was first reported by Army Times.

According to Army service records, Mansir has served with the 91st Civil Affairs Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, and Army Special Operations Command. He commissioned as a second lieutenant in 2003, and has received the Bronze Star, four Meritorious Service Medals, Joint Service Commendation Medal, and three Army Commendation Medals.

Throughout the relationships, Mansir reportedly lied about being on deployments, going so far as to provide at least one woman with deployment papers the Daily Beast said appear to be fake, and receiving the Silver Star. According to his Army record, Mansir previously deployed to Afghanistan in 2011 and 2012; he has also served in Kuwait, Mali and Germany, according to the Army, though they did not specify when. The Daily Beast reported he has not been overseas since 2014.

He has also not received a Silver Star, according to his record.

Mansir reportedly rented a townhouse for one woman he was engaged to, Chelsea Curnutt, while he was living on base and she was pregnant with their child, went on trips with another woman he was engaged to, and even met the womens’ parents. He reportedly told women he was divorced from his wife at the time — whom he was very much still married to and had three children with, and said one of those three children, his daughter, had died.

“He’s got this playbook,” one woman who was engaged to Mansir in 2017 told the Daily Beast. “He tells these lies about his dead children, about his [post-traumatic stress disorder], his deployments, and all the horrible things he’s had to do. He creates all these imaginary traumas to cloak his lies in.”
    #RESIST

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Remember Charles Kuralt?

There was a damn good reason he was always “On the Road”.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

This sort of thing always blows my mind. I mean, affairs are a cliché; literally a dime a dozen.

But having whole separate families, housing arrangements, and bill structures? Judas H Priest on a pogo stick post-vasectomy… it’s hard enough just keeping one house maintained, and one woman happy.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Remember Charles Kuralt?

There was a damn good reason he was always “On the Road”.
    I wasn't aware of that.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kuralts...ss-gets-house/
    #RESIST

Wait a second...isn't everything permissible nowadays?

Arson, looting, mayhem? Whatever happened to an individual's right to choose? This is 'Murica dammit.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I could never imagine wanting to juggle two, no less six, different relationships.
    I suppose if you look at it like a hobby......

Still... That's pretty FUBAR.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    This sort of thing always blows my mind. I mean, affairs are a cliché; literally a dime a dozen.

But having whole separate families, housing arrangements, and bill structures? Judas H Priest on a pogo stick post-vasectomy… it’s hard enough just keeping one house maintained, and one woman happy.
    Exactly. One wife is enough pain in the ass to last a lifetime. What kind of masochist wants to magnify it by a factor of 4?
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post

There once was an old man of Lyme
    Who married three wives at a time,
    When asked, "Why a third?"
    He replied, "One's absurd!
    And bigamy, sir, is a crime.

:-P
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    Such wasted effort. If he had the memory and organizational skills to maintain a marriage and 6 other serious relationships, why couldn't he just keep his wife happy and spend the rest of that effort untangling dumb shit within his own chain of command.

I wonder if he was half-decent at his assigned command/role in whatever unit he's in.

Not dating your whores is one thing but getting engaged to a side chick is a god-tier fuckboy move. Bravo, you beautiful clown.

User Tag List