Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 moa Aimpoint H2

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    I know it can all be eyeball to eyeball dependent- But, has anyone with astigmatism looked at the 6 moa dot and seen a cleaner/ crisper dot? I know with other red dots I’ve used, the larger dots tend to look more like a dot than a star to my eyes.
    The bigger the dot, the crisper the dot, especially if you have an astigmatism in the viewing eye.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

One of the things I like about the 4moa dots of my Aimpoint H1s compared to the 2moa dot in my Aimpoint Pro is that I can dial back the intensity with the larger dot and still see it, even in bright surroundings. Not a huge deal, but at my age every bit helps.

I want one for an offset on my 16inch bcm.. primary optic is an acss acog in a krom mount. This would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    I know it can all be eyeball to eyeball dependent- But, has anyone with astigmatism looked at the 6 moa dot and seen a cleaner/ crisper dot? I know with other red dots I’ve used, the larger dots tend to look more like a dot than a star to my eyes.
    I have astigmatism and the larger dots are horrible for my eyes. I prefer the 2moa and 3.25moa dots. I can adjust them down and get a very small precise for longer engagements and zeroing. Then I can turn it up to get a bigger bold dot.

The 6 moa comes across like a giant blob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 6 MOA Aimpoint H2 is on my want list for my Benelli M4. I found it on the Aimpoint sight earlier this year while looking for a good large dot red dot sight for the Benelli.

User Tag List