Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24H LeMans 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Anyway, I'm working in the house and happily switched to the official "24h Lemans App" audio feed through my iPhone; they have much, much better announcers and information.
    Thanks for the heads up on this! I’m having to run some errands and the guys on right now are great!

Do it again sunshine and that’s a penalty
    🤣
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

17h to go, the #63 Corvette C8R is leading GTE Pro. Nicely done.

After the overnight, with just a few hours to go, the Toyota's in LMH are firmly in the lead, 1-2 with #7 and #8, about 4 laps clear of the field. Barring a catastrophe, looks like that is how they will finish.

The #31 Oreca Gibson Team WRT car is in front in LMP2, ahead of their teammate in the #41.

In both LM GTE Pro and Am, the AF Corse Ferraris are going well; the #51 car is leading the #63 Corvette in Pro and the #83 is ahead of the #33 in Am.

My Porsche factory team is struggling to stay in P3-P4 in GTE Pro, with the #92 911-RSR and #91. Obviously not a good finish for Porsche and not what they wanted, but with Estre's off in hyperpole destroying the car, things did not get off to a good start and the problems during the rain in the first stint things went from bad to worse and they have been playing catch up ever since. Still, they are running, and wierd things happen at Lemans over 24 hours.

I've been surprised and pleased with the Corvette team, running P2 on their first time out at Lemans with the C8R is a real testament to how hard the team has worked to get there; and good for them. It would be fantastic if they can make their way past the AF Corsa car for the win, but they are hard to beat.

Well, this snuck up on me

Currently streaming on Motortrend tv. Admittedly, I have no idea what I'm watching so far as the cars/teams go this year. Apparently, some large changes to classes next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

I've been surprised and pleased with the Corvette team, running P2 on their first time out at Lemans with the C8R is a real testament to how hard the team has worked to get there; and good for them. It would be fantastic if they can make their way past the AF Corsa car for the win, but they are hard to beat.
    Well, that was awkward. Gutted for the 64

User Tag List