Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel maid's tip, leads to multiple arrests.

Hotel maid's tip, leads to multiple arrests.

Didn't see this posted..

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...el-coors-field

"...police discovered 16 long guns, body armor and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition from an eighth-floor hotel room that had a balcony overlooking Denver's downtown area."
    Taking a break from social media.

Interesting...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Didn't this also just happen in Chicago (housekeeping warning of a mass shooter)?

And what the hell is up with these guys and their "my life sucks, so I'm gonna murder a lot of strangers" ideas?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I’d be curious to know more about those 3 dudes than can be gleaned from ESPN. The woman’s name is unusual enough to dig up info with a quick search. Interesting to see the typical spin across media outlets, as well.

Pro Tip: Hide your longs and armor from the maid when you go out for pizza and beer. It takes special thinking to leave 16 rifles out and laying around a hotel room…
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    1k rounds and 16 guns? Doesn’t seem like nearly enough ammo.

I was a little excited to hear about what the illegal weapons were, but it looks like 3 of the 4 geniuses were just prohibited possessors, so any gun was illegal for them. Nothing unique about the guns themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

And what the hell is up with these guys and their "my life sucks, so I'm gonna murder a lot of strangers" ideas?
    Ask the media that has made a living rewarding fuckery with fame.

—-
    I’m waaaay into speculation territory here, but I’m guessing that these 4 were likely living in a constantly changing tornado of bad choices, poor communications skills, and low impulse control. Best guess: 2 of them wanted to sell what they were holding and hit the water park, the social media tough guy was all over the place mintue-by-minute, and the last dude probably was always wondering what was going on. I’m pulling my estimation of their disfunction out of my rear, but I’d still bet a few bucks on it. There are some nutty people out there, and putting 4 of them in a room together will yield dozens of weird ideas per hour.

And here we are, with their names, home towns, and FB profiles at our fingertips… go figure.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

So which one was the FBI informant that was going to bug out before SHTF?

That is only partially sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    So which one was the FBI informant that was going to bug out before SHTF?

That is only partially sarcastic.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The Maven is only 8 stories tall, and the rooms with balconies don't look over shit for a Vegas level shooting. Sounds more like drug dealers being stupid. You can view it all on Google Earth if you want.

added on edit** There appears to be five rooms with balconies that you "might" be able to lob rounds into the stadium.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 07-11-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    The Maven is only 8 stories tall, and the rooms with balconies don't look over shit for a Vegas level shooting. Sounds more like drug dealers being stupid. You can view it all on Google Earth if you want.

added on edit** There appears to be five rooms with balconies that you "might" be able to lob rounds into the stadium.
    You and your facts. Huffpo does not want your insolence.

User Tag List