Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found my next CCW qual gun

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If he was hitting the target, he should have gotten a failing cosplay grade.
    Likewise if he was using anything other than a Sterling with stock folded, or an MG34.

No wonder they could never hit anything.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Anybody remember "Construx" from the 80s? Much better than Legos for making guns.

I remember I built a shotgun with a working pump action. And a fairly decent facsimile of an M16. My mom thought I was a terrorist.

That window of opportunity was rather narrow

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57832053
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    That window of opportunity was rather narrow

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57832053
    It got a ton of publicity for their business. Objective achieved.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    It got a ton of publicity for their business. Objective achieved.
    Is the saying that there is no such thing as bad publicity really true in the custom gun making business?

It will be interesting to see what this does for demand for their other offerings. It shows a high level of skill and creativity but not good judgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

It’s hard to have a thoughtful discussion of this issue with a keyboard- there are so many layers to this onion.

My immediate reaction since I first saw this hasn’t changed at all, and is in fact even more established after reading the public comments from the person behind this, whom I personally think has exercised very poor judgement, taking into account the totality of the circumstances around this issue and the current climate we are in.

User Tag List