Thread: LEOSA in VA

LEOSA in VA

Heading to Richmond/Williamsburg/Hampton Roads for the weekend w my daughter. Any LEOSA issues or VA legal issues I need to know about? Been years since I’ve spent any time in VA. Going to some museums and Colonial Williamsburg.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Following as I have a work related trip to DC soon and plan on hitting Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown.

Regards.

We've got an LEO on here from that rough area, I wish I could remember his screen name.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    We've got an LEO on here from that rough area, I wish I could remember his screen name.
    Kyle Reese I believe.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Kyle Reese I believe.
    Nope, not him.
    #RESIST

@deputyG23 might be who you’re lookin’ fer. [emoji41]

If you’re up in Richmond, don’t miss the bbq at Buzz & Neds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re on our way to back to WV now. Stopped in Covington. Tomorrow we’re stopping at the Greenbrier to see The Bunker then headed home. No issues at any of the places we went to. Erring on the side of caution the only place I didn’t carry a pistol was the Museum of the American Revolution at Yorktown. My ESEE IZULA went everywhere.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Just saw your post, Sir.
    Glad you had a good time in the Commonwealth.
    No real issues with LEOSA that I am aware of here even though our GA and Governor allowed localities to enact ordinances banning guns in parks, rec centers, and other government property. The NOVA blue counties jumped on this like flies on a turd.
    All state issued CHP/CWP are still honored even though Virginia permits are not honored north of here for the most part.

User Tag List