Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Weems Guy "Show"

That Weems Guy "Show"

I had no plans to get into the production of a show, but it it appears that such is the case, and by show, I mean me sitting at my kitchen table talking to people. If you would like to play along, you can find the show at the following:

The audio version of the shows can be found by clicking here. The shows are published to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google and a number of other platforms.

Video versions are available on my YouTube channel.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter
    I am thoroughly enjoying the discussions, Lee! Thank you. Would love to hear you do some lever gun/shotgun/revolver discussions as well. I suspect, like with your other interviews, you’ll cover ground others haven’t.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbway View Post
    I am thoroughly enjoying the discussions, Lee! Thank you. Would love to hear you do some lever gun/shotgun/revolver discussions as well. I suspect, like with your other interviews, you’ll cover ground others haven’t.
    I do intend to add some video content regarding those three topics, but they may be independent of the audio feeds as they will involve technique demonstrations.

I plan to continue to the instructor development and critical thinking themes. I have four more episodes in the works, and I have another series on a offshoot topic planned.

As for covering ground that others haven't, that's exactly what I hoped to achieve, otherwise, what's the point? Thank you for the kind words.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter
    A couple of years ago, on Headland and DeLowe
    Already subscribed to your YouTube channel. Thanks for the thoughtful content!

@jlw

I enjoy the show and you're doing a great job. Unpretentious, content focused, quality guests, time efficient, no juvenile or commercial nonsense. Well done, keep it up.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    @jlw

I enjoy the show and you're doing a great job. Unpretentious, content focused, quality guests, time efficient, no juvenile or commercial nonsense. Well done, keep it up.
    Thank you for the kind words.

This is great news. I really don't have the time/patience to watch a 30-40+ minute video, but can listen for up to a couple of hours or better while mowing the lawn, etc.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Good stuff, Lee. Thanks for bringing it to us.

A thanks from me as well.
    I too am grateful for the opportunity to learn from you. Your presentation is refreshing, clear, and low-key.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I'm enjoying them as well. Thanks!
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

User Tag List