Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indiana police officer (FBI TFO) fatally 'ambushed' at federal building

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Seems like you just saw it in Terra Haute.
    I feel like you’re getting my point
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I feel like I've seen a rise in general anti-cop sentiment brought on by a top-down anti-cop attitude from the executive branch before and I feel like I'll see it again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers
    It predates this administration. My 18 yo daughter had been "unfriended" by darn near everyone in her HS because her dad is an evil, unarmed minority killing cop. The fact that I've never used my firearm in the line of duty in CONUS makes no difference to the wokearistas. And this is in Indiana...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    It predates this administration. My 18 yo daughter had been "unfriended" by darn near everyone in her HS because her dad is an evil, unarmed minority killing cop. The fact that I've never used my firearm in the line of duty in CONUS makes no difference to the wokearistas. And this is in Indiana...
    Doesn’t surprise me. Colleges produce the teachers and colleges, not exclusively but largely, teach foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Apparently, the shooter was a federal corrections officer for many years.

https://www.counton2.com/news/nation...a-officer/amp/
    Without getting too specific I will say he wasn't a very good CO He was medically retired for a reason. He spent a lot of time not working around inmates. Thats about all I will say here but trust me. He was an embarrassment then and has ten folded that now.

Detective Ferency taught a lot of classes during annual Training at the US Penitentiary Very good presence and knowledgeable Enjoyed the few times we were privileged to have interagency training with him. Sad sad day.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS686 View Post
    Without getting too specific I will say he wasn't a very good CO He was medically retired for a reason. He spent a lot of time not working around inmates. Thats about all I will say here but trust me. He was an embarrassment then and has ten folded that now.

Detective Ferency taught a lot of classes during annual Training at the US Penitentiary Very good presence and knowledgeable Enjoyed the few times we were privileged to have interagency training with him. Sad sad day.
    Thanks for the insight; I’m sorry for your loss.

That is so terrible, I am very sorry to read this.

Be very careful, folks.

Indiana has 92 counties. I'd like to think the ones that aren't Marion, St Joseph, Lake, and Monroe would be different. I fear that is not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Thanks for the insight; I’m sorry for your loss.
    This. I had a gifted Site Supporter membership laying around, welcome aboard @ECS686!
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I think a lot of us that are cops or on social media are learning who are true friends are and who are not. Tell your daughter to stand tall because she's one of the good ones.

User Tag List