Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fact check: Biden says Second Amendment limits gun rights

Something that has perplexed me is Joe's net approval rating. For the past few months, I've been wondering when (if?) buyer's remorse would set in. But judging by the poll averages on RCP this year, things don't seem to be changing much. You could take away from this that a majority of people think he is doing an ok job.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  47.2 KB

How do you explain this?

Biden was voted in (IMHO) in a manner similar to Trump. Biden is Not Trump, the same way that Trump was Not Clinton. So people held their noses because they thought Joe was not as bad a Trump was. (Not trying to derail the thread into why Trump lost.) Seven months later, I guess they still feel that way?

I agree that Joe gets 25th'd before the mid-terms. They'll need the time to reimagine Kamala as "Presidential" material, tho. I think this will entail giving her some grey hair, as well as changing her wardrobe from sensible blue skirt suits to something more "stately".

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    The approval is on a steady, if slow, downward trend. The disapproval is climbing much faster, seemingly indicating that people willing to give him a chance, wait and see, and at least there are no mean tweets, have waited and are seeing.

On the other hand, Kamala's popularity seems to be sinking even faster. The more the public sees of her, the less they like her, unless all they're able to see is that she's black and a woman and thus heroic.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    This is why she has disappeared.

Get her out of the public eye so the can do a complete makeover. She’ll return more scripted, even more evil underneath, and the press and the dems will roll forward telling us she was never as originally seen.

This is their usual playbook.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Something that has perplexed me is Joe's net approval rating. For the past few months, I've been wondering when (if?) buyer's remorse would set in. But judging by the poll averages on RCP this year, things don't seem to be changing much. You could take away from this that a majority of people think he is doing an ok job.

How do you explain this?
    Simple. It's all Bovine Excrement in the same manner the pollsters had Hillary way ahead. Just as the media is an arm of the Progressives so are the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I agree that Joe gets 25th'd before the mid-terms. They'll need the time to reimagine Kamala as "Presidential" material, tho. I think this will entail giving her some grey hair, as well as changing her wardrobe from sensible blue skirt suits to something more "stately".
    I used to think Joe was destined to be a short term POTUS, a vessel to install the unelectable Kamala. The more I look at what is transpiring I think Joe will stay unless he loses his shit so bad his senility is impossible to hide. He is the perfect puppet. Kamala, the Obama chosen one has the distinct possibility to go bat shit crazy off the reservation and would be less controllable.

To date I have met one (1) person who admitted he voted for Biden. Paraphrasing he said that he bought into the anti-Trump rhetoric and voted for Biden because Biden wasn't Trump. He went on to say he now regrets voting for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Paraphrasing he said that he bought into the anti-Trump rhetoric and voted for Biden because Biden wasn't Trump. He went on to say he now regrets voting for Biden.
    Both my parents (turning 80 this year) have been life long republicans and voted against Trump, saying he was too much of an embarrassment to stay in office. While they haven't openly said they wish Trump was still in the White House, they certainly realize Biden is not the man for the job either.

I don't like Trump, but he was clearly the better of the two bad options we had in my opinion. The only bright spot is some people may have had their eyes opened by the pathetic state of the current administration. If Trump had been reelected it would have been more of the hate against him and more arrogant blow hard non-sense spewing from his twit account.
    Last edited by DC_P; 07-08-2021 at 09:02 AM.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

According to 538 Biden is losing altitude but not very fast. He started out about 17 points higher than Trump so he has a ways to go before he gets into the disapproval territory where Trump lived the entire time he was in office.

There's always the chance that something catastrophic could happen that Biden mismanages that will drop him like a rock. Covid and the economy took Trump out, no doubt about it. With no covid and a strong economy I think Trump would have won the last election.

My feeling is Biden won't make it full term and right on schedule with DNC planning. My guess is when he goes below the 45% bar (and he will) they bring in the back up quarterback.

It's all very scripted.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-08-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    My feeling is Biden won't make it full term and right on schedule with DNC planning. My guess is when he goes below the 45% bar (and he will) they bring in the back up quarterback.
    Given that he's made it past the 6 month mark, I expect they'll probably try to string him along until the beginning of 2023, but I could see you being right about things if he drops far enough fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    If he can make it till August 2022, why not January 2023? That would give Kamala The chance to run for two more terms instead of just one.
    My suspicion is that they don't really want her either.

As for the poll thing, what do the non-political normies see in the Media about Biden other than puff pieces on how he likes ice cream? They've been covering for him hardcore.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    My suspicion is that they don't really want her either.

As for the poll thing, what do the non-political normies see in the Media about Biden other than puff pieces on how he likes ice cream? They've been covering for him hardcore.
    She's proven to be an even bigger zero than I had imagined she would be. An incompetent, empty pantsuit.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List