Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fact check: Biden says Second Amendment limits gun rights

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Wondering how the pro gun Biden supporters feel about this….
    Do you actually believe such a person exists? At best I think they're indifferent on one's RKBA.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I'd bet that they're pondering the error of their ways and looking forward to the next election in hopes of putting the brakes on some of this idiocy.

Okie John
    Theres a few of them here. I would imagine they are just chomping at the bit to respond to your thoughts.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Theres a few of them here. I would imagine they are just chomping at the bit to respond to your thoughts.
    But are they able to respond with anything besides "yabutt Orangmanbad!"?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Like Biden even knows what he's saying and I honestly mean that.
    Did you see the video of him in a store this weekend? He was dazed and confused and had to refer to answer cards that were provided for him and he even had trouble finding it in his jacket. He also stated that he was "given" the info by others while he was digging for it. It wasn't a question that was difficult.

I honestly don't see him finishing his term. He may have a lucid moment somewhere down the road and resign but I think he's going to get 25th'd.

This poll shows damn near 1/3 of democrats don't think he's executing his official duties and he's not even a year in.

https://thetrafalgargroup.org/COSA-N...ull-Report.pdf

An unrelated snippet is that the Chinese just did a hostile takeover of a British computer chip manufacturer. Does anyone think this would happen with someone competent in the WH? All of our allies have to be quaking in their boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Did you see the video of him in a store this weekend? He was dazed and confused and had to refer to answer cards that were provided for him and he even had trouble finding it in his jacket. He also stated that he was "given" the info by others while he was digging for it. It wasn't a question that was difficult.

I honestly don't see him finishing his term. He may have a lucid moment somewhere down the road and resign but I think he's going to get 25th'd.

This poll shows damn near 1/3 of democrats don't think he's executing his official duties and he's not even a year in.
    Expect to see a whole lot of media "shocked, SHOCKED!!" when the inevitable revelations of his dementia and corruption become too great to cover over.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Expect to see a whole lot of media "shocked, SHOCKED!!" when the inevitable revelations of his dementia and corruption become too great to cover over.
    The dementia thing is coming on rapidly. More so than I expected. There are a lot of people willing to prop him up on and cover for him on the corruption. Putin got his pipeline and he probably will milk this cow for all he can get before he plays his hand. They (Putin and others) are probably having regular meetings on it!

Site Supporter
    Hopefully no one puts "Go fuck yourself, San Diego" on one of his note cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    The dementia thing is coming on rapidly. More so than I expected. There are a lot of people willing to prop him up on and cover for him on the corruption. Putin got his pipeline and he probably will milk this cow for all he can get before he plays his hand. They (Putin and others) are probably having regular meetings on it!
    I don’t think it’s coming on as quickly as you think. I think it had been there for a while, and he was hiding it. I saw the signs. Not that I’m any kind of expert, but I didn’t see the signs when it happened to my mother, only after the fact that I realized what was happening.

I think there was an over/under thread or discussion some time ago on Biden getting 25th'ed or resigning over the dementia. I am sticking with my original month/year, August 2022, they can keep him doped up and protected until then is still my current guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    I think there was an over/under thread or discussion some time ago on Biden getting 25th'ed or resigning over the dementia. I am sticking with my original month/year, August 2022, they can keep him doped up and protected until then is still my current guess.
    If he can make it till August 2022, why not January 2023? That would give Kamala The chance to run for two more terms instead of just one.

User Tag List