Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vuurwapen HMC9 Glock 43 (43x/48?) frame for P365 magazines

Vuurwapen HMC9 Glock 43 (43x/48?) frame for P365 magazines

I just got an update about these from Omaha Outdoors, I had forgotten about them. I thought we had discussed them here, but search isn’t finding much. I do like the idea of ten rounds in a shorter grip, the 43X/48 isn’t much favorite grip in the world.

@LittleLebowski , weren’t you expressing interest in these?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Hammertime
    Linking to product (I think) at Omaha Outdoors. How innovative!

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/vuurwa...compact-frame/

Vuurwapen HMC9 80% Hybrid Micro Compact Frame

Product #: 129796 Condition: Factory New MPN: HMC980FR UPC: 760354813755 MFG: Vuurwapen

Price: $150.00
    0.0 star rating Write a review

Out of Stock
    Notify me

Product Description

The innovative Vuurwapen HMC9 80% frame bridges the gap between the customization possibilities of Glock 43 and the robust capacity of a SIG P365. This premiere Hybrid Micro Compact 9 frame completely revolutionizes the pistol platform by allowing you use the P365 magazine release and 10 or 15 round magazines with your Glock 43 trigger and upper slide, creating a one of a kind pistol that accepts the Glock aftermarket parts you rely on while delivering the high magazine capacity you require.

Hammertime
    Found another non 80% lower. Appears to be vapor ware currently.

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/vuurwa...me-serialized/

Pre-orders will start on July 4, 2021. Order a Vuurwapen HMC9 frame and get FREE shipping. Estimated ship date is December 2021.
    Groundbreaking in design and versatility, the serialized Vuurwapen HMC9 stripped frame is innovation at its finest. The stripped Vuurwapen HMC9 serialized frame must be shipped to an FFL and will require a 4473 background check. It’s made of heat resistant polymer, comes with the front and rear rails installed, has an integrated Picatinny rail, and includes the proprietary HMC9 slide stop/release lever. No jig or any drilling/filing is required to complete your new one of a kind pistol. Just install your Glock 43 upper and trigger, add a SIG P365 magazine, and you have a 9mm everyday carry sidearm with unrivaled cross-brand compatibility.
    Vuurwapen HMC9 Stripped Frame (Serialized): HMC9SFR – 760354813809
    Vuurwapen HMC9 Stripped Frame (Serialized) With Glock 43 Locking Block: HMC9SFR-G43LB – 760354814042
    Vuurwapen HMC9 Stripped Frame (Serialized) With Glock 43 Locking Block + Two P365 10RD Flush Magazines: HMC9SFR-G43LB-2P365MAG

@Doc_Glock

I ordered one. Thanks for the link!

I don’t know what I’m going to do with it, though.

I guess my thinking is that it’s like a P365 with a trigger dongle?

More stuff that I’ll probably never use, but am curious enough to try out!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I guess my thinking is that it’s like a P365 with a trigger dongle?
    I think the real selling point is the ability to use a gadget, in addition to the trigger dongle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    More generally, a Glock trigger, rather than an everything-else-striker cocked single-action trigger.

The only obvious pending issue I see is that if reliability is exactly the same as a G48, that may not be good enough based on some info that's been posted around here. Of course, reliability may not be as good as a G48. Or, I suppose it could be better.

I probably won't pre-order, although I have recently sold several compacts in the same size class but of much lower capacity.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I hope these are successful, as a P365-sized pistol with Glock simplicity sounds and 10+1 sounds like a winner. I won't be a beta tester on this one, for sure, because we're going to try to jam a P365 mag under a G43 slide/barrel/ramp and expect it to work correctly? I'll hold your beer while you have fun with this one...

I think a lot of the fire has been taken away from this with the advent of the S15 magazine in a G43x frame.

Will be interesting. But I don’t see it replacing anything for my carry guns anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I think a lot of the fire has been taken away from this with the advent of the S15 magazine in a G43x frame.

Will be interesting. But I don’t see it replacing anything for my carry guns anytime soon.
    The grip length on this is more appealing to me than a G43x or 48 - but I’ll let others go first.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

It doesn't look like it, but I'm holding out hope that it will work with G43 holsters. If I have to buy a new holster too, I might as well just get a G43x.

User Tag List