Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Standoff near Boston- 'Rise of the Moors'

Given MA gun laws, it takes a special kind of stupid to drive across the state with visible handguns and rifles.

Seems like they were on thier way to NH or ME. I'm not mad at them tho, as long as they are non violent they are more than welcome as far as im concerned.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I believe it’s actually “Rise of the Moops.”

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Given MA gun laws, it takes a special kind of stupid to drive across the state with visible handguns and rifles.
    Right? What a good idea!
    Does the seatbelt go over or under your slung long gun?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Seems like they were on thier way to NH or ME. I'm not mad at them tho, as long as they are non violent they are more than welcome as far as im concerned.
    These individuals claim to be non violent but various Moorish Nation Sovereign groups have a long history of violence.

Though greatly downplayed at the time, the 2016 Baton Rouge cop ambushed who shot six officers was an Moorish Nation adherent.

Colorado has the Black Hammer group trying to build "Hammer City" in a rural county. Their motto is "No cops, no rent, no Coronavirus, and no white people"
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    These individuals claim to be non violent but various Moorish Nation Sovereign groups have a long history of violence.

Though greatly downplayed at the time, the 2016 Baton Rouge cop ambushed who shot six officers was an Moorish Nation adherent.
    I was unaware of that history and hope this is not the case with this group. But until they display the Intent on violence i still have no issue. If however they escalate to that level then I would fully support an air strike on the convoy.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Colorado has the Black Hammer group trying to build "Hammer City" in a rural county. Their motto is "No cops, no rent, no Coronavirus, and no white people"
    They got found out for being frauds and booted.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    They got found out for being frauds and booted.
    Yes, got tossed off some land by the Sheriff. They've taken over $90k in donations for a rural land purchase.... Appears they were going to take a page from the ""Colonialists"" and just take over the land.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Yes, got tossed off some land by the Sheriff. They've taken over $90k in donations for a rural land purchase.... Appears they were going to take a page from the ""Colonialists"" and just take over the land.
    My. That’s mighty imperialistic of them...
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List