Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pagans MC keep it real with predictable results

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    The worst are the LEMC tools. If you want to be a cop, then be a cop. If you want to be a thug, then be a thug. Don't pretend you can be both.
    "Sons of Ignominy"?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    The worst are the LEMC tools. If you want to be a cop, then be a cop. If you want to be a thug, then be a thug. Don't pretend you can be both.

This so much. I’m not sure what is worse, what you describe or the cops who volunteer for the lip sync videos. I know I’ve done some goofy things, both as a cop and in general, but I didn’t do that. It’s a low bar but I’m a short guy.

When I worked in a college town in Oregon, we had a Vespa motor scooter enthusiast's group. I chatted with them briefly and asked if they were the Heck's Angels. 90% of them thought it was funny and started referring to themselves as such. I later heard that some real Hell's Angels let them know they were not amused, but that might be apocryphal.

Regarding the Pagans MC shootout, is it a sign of my toxic, jaded masculinity if I suggest there appear to be no humans involved.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I did shave the mustache tho'

Attachment 73784

This. When I was in gangs I attended a couple CGIA seminars that had OMC Investigators speak. Theses are guys who’ve spent 20 years investigating MC gangs. The contempt and disgust they had for LEMC was intense.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    There was a police Captain in our state who went to one of the local Outlaw MC’s and asked their permission to start his own MC, as is tradition in that that world. Thankfully folks found out and he lost his job over it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dothane...0f31a.amp.html

Dothan City attorney Len White told the city personnel board that Gray’s termination stemmed from his direct association with a known outlaw motorcycle gang. He also said Gray’s termination did not stem from any criminal wrongdoing.

“We are not alleging and never have alleged he has committed a crime,” White said. “He had knowledge he was directly associated with an outlaw motorcycle gang.”

Gray said he received a blessing from the Outcast Motorcycle Club, and its president, because motorcycle clubs are often territorial.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

A stop I made on the last day of bike week in NH. $20k bike, $200 high point, $0 expended on a holster.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Let me know when you're finished with "The Rifleman" and I'll find you another series to watch.

Used to own a 78 dodge pickup that was one of the ones used in one of Conner's dodge commercials, i miss that truck.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    That's like wearing your Navy Cross too close to your Combat Infantryman's Badge.

You're going to have to explain yourself to some people who will pay VERY close attention to your answer.

Okie John
    I flew with a guy in the AF Reserves who had been in all five branches, albeit a couple were reserve units.

At least be like firemen, they join real outlaw MCs.

https://www.statter911.com/2016/05/0...torcycle-gang/
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List