Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pagans MC keep it real with predictable results

Pagans MC keep it real with predictable results

#StupidGamesStupidPrizes

Angry that a non-member bore the tattoos and wore the patches of their two motorcycle clubs, six bikers armed themselves and headed to the perceived imposter’s Indiana home to punish him.

But when they broke into the Dupont residence around 4 a.m., June 22, intent on beating and robbing the man, gunfire erupted, according to state police. Someone opened fire on the bikers, and the bikers shot back.

One of the group, 35-year-old Dustin Lindner, of Georgetown, Kentucky was hit during the shootout, investigators said. Jefferson County deputies found him lying in the yard and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Indiana State Police soon took on the investigation.

Four people have been arrested and charged with murder following the fatal shooting, police said Wednesday: Jason Brewer, 34, Gary Fletcher, 40, David Faulkner, 52, Michael Karnuth, 32.

Jordan Lowe, 26, was also arrested and is facing charges of assisting a criminal, obstruction of justice, and criminal gang enhancement, according to police.

Police did not say if the “imposter” inside the home faces any charges.

Investigators believe the group of six all belong to “The Warlocks” and “The Pagans” motorcycle clubs, and were “allegedly upset that the victim had patches and tattoos of those clubs but was not a member.”

Both clubs are viewed as outlaw biker gangs by law enforcement, and have long histories of violent crime and drug trafficking.
    #RESIST

Worked UC on them back in the early 80's...

Swell bunch of fellas.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The most cursory of FB searches finds the widow of the deceased and it’s painful reading.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I don’t know what’s worse MC members or wanna-be MC members...
    im strong, i can run faster than train

This is like a self-cleaning oven and it gives me a giggity.

He had patches and ink from both the Pagans AND Warlocks? Maybe he’s just a Wiccan…🤷🏻
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    He had patches and ink from both the Pagans AND Warlocks? Maybe he’s just a Wiccan…🤷🏻

Or...a Warleggan

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I don’t know what’s worse MC members or wanna-be MC members...
    Los tres.

Both of those you listed and anyone who thinks MC gangs are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    That's like wearing your Navy Cross too close to your Combat Infantryman's Badge.

You're going to have to explain yourself to some people who will pay VERY close attention to your answer.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

What about the good times fellas who emulate the outlaw element. I never could figure out why anybody would want to copy such a bunch. Did you know they have helmets with fake pony tails? Id say one run in on the bad side of any of those true biker groups would cure anyone of such shenanigans. But you know bragging rights or some such bullshit.
    “Ya I was at Sturgis and partied with a bunch of xyz biker gang. What a great bunch of guys.”
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List