Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a self-opening sheath for a waved folder?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    And we're LIVE!!!
    I'm getting an error:

Name:  Screenshot_20220930-120651_Chrome.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  6.9 KB
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    I'm getting an error:

Name:  Screenshot_20220930-120651_Chrome.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  6.9 KB
    Thanks for the heads up! I believe it is corrected now. I had not seen that error when I tried a ghost sale on my end.

ETA: Yes corrected now - I am getting orders!

Thanks for the heads up! I believe it is corrected now. I had not seen that error when I tried a ghost sale on my end.
    Just worked for me.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

I forgot to mention this earlier (I think).

We have an auto discount setup. If you Buy Two - you'll automatically get $5 off your order. So it's one for $25 and two for $45!

And we're LIVE!!!
    Done! :-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quick Update - https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1401183

We're currently out of stock on P'Kal sheaths (thanks everyone who has ordered!). We're bending up more this week to restock.

We've also temporarily pulled the Kershaw-Emerson sheaths, they are not deploying correctly and we're not satisfied with their reliability. I'm working on the design to solve this now. I'm a bit perplexed, because the protos worked very well and we copied the proto. But we must have changed something in the design and in doing so impacted reliability. Rest assured, we'll get it fixed and make these available again. Thanks for your patience.

Orders will ship soon.

Thanks guys!

Good news! I've identified the change from proto to production on the K-E sheaths. We'll implement a fix and get them back up here in the next few days. Also, we have determined that a non-waved Delica with some kind of improvised Wave will work in the Delica SOS.

http://instagram.com/p/CjOF2X1Jj3f/

Site Supporter
    No monogramming? Do they have a lifetime warranty? Do you pay the freight both ways on the warranty? Walmart has the same thing cheaper.........

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    No monogramming? Do they have a lifetime warranty? Do you pay the freight both ways on the warranty? Walmart has the same thing cheaper.........
    No monogramming. But if someone offers us enough we can carve their name into.

Yes, lifetime guarantee.

Shipping? Depends on how irritating the customer is.

True, Wal-Mart is cheaper. But we don't employ any slave labor...unless you count making @Flamingo stand at a hot kydex press for hours on end...but we pay him in lead for bullet casting - so he seems cool with it.

Delica ordered! Good stuff, guys.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List