Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP Max

Ruger LCP Max

https://ruger.com/products/lcpMax/models.html?r=y

10+1 or 12+1 in very similar size to LCP II. Smaller,lighter by 7 oz and shorter than Max 9 which is already pretty thin. Fits in LCP II holsters. Has better extractor, better adjustable and changeable sights, reversible mag button. Seems promising.

I like it! Real sights too!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I like it! Real sights too!
    ^^^This

They will sell a metric shit ton of these: an 11oz blaster with 10+ rounds of .380 on tap. That is a hose machine, right there, and you might even be able to call your shots with that sight setup. This might *finally* be the Elsie Pea for me.

Once the beta testers know it works….

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    ^^^This

They will sell a metric shit ton of these: an 11oz blaster with 10+ rounds of .380 on tap. That is a hose machine, right there, and you might even be able to call your shots with that sight setup. This might *finally* be the Elsie Pea for me.

I think Sig should make a P365 mini that swaps the P365 FCU into an 11 oz 380 version….

This is interesting... I still wish Glock would make a 42X.

Site Supporter
    I like my LCP because of the longer DAO trigger.

Site Supporter
    The sights were a big part of why I bought a LCP Custom.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Honestly... that is a pretty well set up gun, right out of the box. Factory front night sight, with beveled edges. Overall it seems rather "de-horned" for carry. I'm impressed. Maybe not run out and buy one impressed, but someone at Ruger has been paying attention to what people are asking for.

Site Supporter
    This is very interesting. Add me to the list of those who appreciate good sights even on a tiny gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    ^^^This

I'll be your beta-tester!

If this one proves as stupidly reliable as my old LCP-II, it will become my new around-the-house/taking-out-the-trash/going-to-the-mailbox pocket pistol. That's an important role, even if I don't go out into the world with naught but a .380...

User Tag List