Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCP Max

Quote Originally Posted by JAH216 View Post
    I saw Tulster is making an adjustable cant IWB for these, the option to order a DCC clip is available on their site as well.
    That is the least distasteful option I've found so far. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Anyone have a decent AIWB holster for these? Preferably one with a DCC clip, or something like the DSG metal clip.
    I went the route of
    https://missionfirsttactical.com/H2RUEC9AIWBM

Then added a DCC clip and took off the wing. It is relatively secure but I wouldn't use this method with a heavier gun.

Edit: I linked the lc9 version, they have an LCP II/LCP max version as well

Has anyone inadvertently hit the mag release while pocket carrying? I carry in my right pocket and from time to time I'll notice the mag release has been hit. I'd hate to pull out a single shot 380.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr_Frankl; 11-11-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Frankl View Post
    Has anyone inadvertently hit the mag release while pocket carrying? I carry in my right pocket and from time to time I'll notice the mag release has been hit. I'd hate to pull out a single shot 380.

What's it being depressed by? You don't have anything else other than the pocket holster in that pocket, right?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    What's it being depressed by? You don't have anything else other than the pocket holster in that pocket, right?
    I'm using the supplied pocket holster attached to a rcs pocket shield in my front right pocket. There's nothing else in that pocket. I'm guessing throughout the day I must bump/brush up against something and the force of that is pushing the gun into my quad depressing the mag release.

I'm thinking of maybe filling the mag release to be flush with the frame but maybe I'll opt for another pocket holster that protects the mag release (if that exists) first.

Hammertime
    I have found the magazines hard to seat when completely full, but have not had a problem with them ejecting in pocket.

I am sick of the trigger that still bites my finger despite sanding off the rough edges. I actually think it is pinching it between the tip of trigger and trigger guard under recoil. I ordered the Galloway trigger in an attempt to fix this although I can't say I am enthusiastic about them removing the pre travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Frankl View Post

Yes I have noticed this an uncomfortable amount of the time

They don't eject but they do come out a little

I have noticed this when the mags are fully loaded in the gun, so I might try downloading the mag by 1 aka just loading from a new mag so it's 9 or 11 +1

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I have found the magazines hard to seat when completely full, but have not had a problem with them ejecting in pocket.

I am sick of the trigger that still bites my finger despite sanding off the rough edges. I actually think it is pinching it between the tip of trigger and trigger guard under recoil. I ordered the Galloway trigger in an attempt to fix this although I can't say I am enthusiastic about them removing the pre travel.
    Honestly, I kinda wish it had a long DAO trigger.

Considering all things, it seems hard to beat a revolver for a pocket gun.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Considering all things, it seems hard to beat a revolver for a pocket gun.
    Yup, I currently have a 642 with a big dot frontsight in it's place. At least until I can remedy the inadvertent mag release depression issue I'm having.

User Tag List