View Poll Results: Do you enjoy dry fire?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. So I don’t.

6 7.06%
  • Yes. But I don’t.

4 4.71%
  • No. But I do less than 20 min / day average.

16 18.82%
  • Yes. But I do less than 20 min / day average.

47 55.29%
  • No. But I do more than 20 min / day average.

2 2.35%
  • Yes. I do more than 20 min / day average.

10 11.76%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you enjoy dry fire?

Also, I'm a cheapskate, so my dry fire targets are 1/4 scale USPSA targets, but not the commercially available cardboard ones. I found a .PDF version "on the line" , converted it to a Word doc, adjusted the perforated lines, colored it in the same shade as a piece of cardboard, and printed them out. I'm not very computer savvy, but it only took a few minutes, and was a fraction of the cost of buying the cardboard 1/4 scale targets. Across the room they look just like a real target.

@JCN I just saw this thread. I think it was posted during the week that my fridge shit the bed, so I was remiss for a couple of days.

I voted yes; enjoy; less than 20, because I’m not an every day guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    This is a good question--and leads to another question: if you do enjoy dryfire, what are you doing that makes this activity fun?
    This sort of thing:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....actice-why-not

I hasten to add that myself and snow white may be the only people who find this sort of thing fun, since we were the only ones participating in the thread.

That thread went over like a turd in a punchbowl. I should know better than to deviate from my normal P-F grabassery; every time I post something semi-serious it gains all the traction of a greased pig on ball bearings.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List