Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good deal on a headlamp

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Damnit.
    The 2-pack is only $12.97, so you could spend just a little more.

#2>1
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Got the rechargeable yesterday, the day after I ordered it. Seems pretty nice for 8 bucks. Mine came with 2 USB cords, not sure if that was on purpose or not. I just briefly tried it out last night taking the trash out to the curb. Both the white light modes have good brightness. I'd like the red mode to be a little brighter, but I guess most circumstances that I'd use the red I wouldn't need much light anyway. My uses for it will mostly consist of picking up after the dog (a night time activity here in Phoenix in the summer), as well as when walking the dog at night in cooler weather, freeing up my 2nd hand for extra leash control or clearing cover garment. Maybe the occasional task under a car hood or dealing with internal gun parts.
    Thanks for costing me money once again @LittleLebowski

Name:  20210720_163729.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  44.0 KB

ETA: Sorry that pic doesn't look as good on here as it does on my phone. If anyone wants any better, more specific pics I'm happy to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Bought this one too!
    Same here, right after ordering a second AAA version. My justification is to keep the rechargeables in the vehicles and the AAAs in the house. At least it sort of makes sense in my mind…
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    I missed out on the OP but just checked at Amazon and it was listed at $5.97/Prime

Bought! I needed a new one. My older one's have disappeared into the kids cars and camping kit.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    $6, 220 lumens, comes with batteries.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081K4XZZR
    6 bucks? Shieeet, I got one for me and one for pops.

Finally I can say, you people cost me very little money.

"Welcome to LL's Deals Deals Deals corner!"
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Got my AAA units, rechargeables are still on the way. So far, they are better than their price point. White light, decent spot and penetration, switching is simple. Dropped a couple of times and still works. The sensor function is interesting, we'll see how that works in the woods. I was surprised that they came with decent batteries, mine were Energizer max. I expected chicom bulk whatevers. At the very least, these are okay so far as a chore light.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List