Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X MOS test

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I think the TLR-6 is one, can’t remember for sure, as I do not use them or keep up with them.
    There's also the Crimson Trace Laserguard.

Anyone have a link to the gov testing?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Anyone have a link to the gov testing?
    You're not going to find any of that on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    You're not going to find any of that on the internet.
    Gotcha. Thanks anyway.

Isn’t that testing all wrapped in NDA’s?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I thought chip wiz says the OEM height sights barely work with their plate?
    Operative word being "Barely"

I decided to ditch the Swamp Fox, and replace it with a 507K GR-V2 on a Chip Wiz plate. The Swamp Fox held zero for the time I was using it but I could not get comfortable with the amount of splatter in adverse sun angles.

Installing the Chip Wiz plate and the Holosun, the factory normal height sights just barely work through the optic, which is ideal, especially with a smaller display like a K or RMR. I need to get busy with some more testing.

Name:  1AB09B91-618F-4C37-BD4C-5136D729E9CD.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  D3F44163-0360-4F82-A4FA-79A2742533DB.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  20.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Really enjoying this thread! I needed a Glock to run in GSSF indoor matches and just picked up a G43x MOS w/CHPWS and 407k. Haven't installed the dot yet so I'm happy to learn that the OEM do work with the CHPWS.

I had laser zeroed the Holosun to get it close, and it was hitting about two inches left at 20 yards, so the Wheeler laser sighted continues to pay for itself in terms of time and ammo spent zeroing. Shot 100 rounds of AE 115 ball today, bringing the total to 327 trouble free rounds. Since it was cold and rainy, we did a steel only day, and set up an interesting array of different size and shape steel. This is shooting the array freestyle at 20 yards with the 43X, followed by support hand to a steel at 20 yards.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I had laser zeroed the Holosun to get it close, and it was hitting about two inches left at 20 yards, so the Wheeler laser sighted continues to pay for itself in terms of time and ammo spent zeroing. Shot 100 rounds of AE 115 ball today, bringing the total to 327 trouble free rounds. Since it was cold and rainy, we did a steel only day, and set up an interesting array of different size and shape steel. This is shooting the array freestyle at 20 yards with the 43X, followed by support hand to a steel at 20 yards.

Any updates to post? Curious, as I’ve been evaluating a 43x with a Holosun 507k and Shield mags.

User Tag List