Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X MOS test

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Mine is denting brass pretty decently. It hucks the brass with authority, though.
    You might be gripping too hard with your strong hand.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Another reliability test would be to attach a Streamlight TLR Sub or the newer Surefire that fits the 43X MOS rail and run it with range and carry ammunition to see if it’s reliable with the light(s).

Any more results GJM?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Another reliability test would be to attach a Streamlight TLR Sub or the newer Surefire that fits the 43X MOS rail and run it with range and carry ammunition to see if it’s reliable with the light(s).
    As noted in other threads Glock told .gov peeps not to bother testing 43x/48 with a light attached as it would not pass their requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    As noted in other threads Glock told .gov peeps not to bother testing 43x/48 with a light attached as it would not pass their requirements.
    Really?! Holy shit! Yet the gun is still being pressed and sold?! Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    So we're pre gen 5 22s and 23s...... Sold to law enforcement in mass......

Remember rails are trendy and your average dude puts a box of "flawless" rounds through his gun and calls it good...

I read that but the timing of those posts seemed to be before the availability of the Mos models so I couldn’t help but wondering how they mounted lights to non mos models.

That’s pretty damn shitty though. Wow. I understand if it’s something brought to their attention but they knew before even selling them. Ouch.

I read that but the timing of those posts seemed to be before the availability of the Mos models so I couldn’t help but wondering how they mounted lights to non mos models.
    Maybe HCM or somebody else can answer that for you. Likely the government had them to test before civilians got them.

From what I read and can recall the black slided ones had updates to pass the.gov testing..... But that had nothing to do with rail mounted lights. The MOS railed models came later

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Maybe HCM or somebody else can answer that for you. Likely the government had them to test before civilians got them.

From what I read and can recall the black slided ones had updates to pass the.gov testing..... But that had nothing to do with rail mounted lights. The MOS railed models came later
    I was the one that posted that. The railed/MOS models were not tested.Neither was the 48, just the 43/43X.

There are lights/lasers that fit the non-railed guns. I think the TLR-6 is one, can’t remember for sure, as I do not use them or keep up with them.

User Tag List