Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Glock 43X MOS test

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Any updates to post? Curious, as I’ve been evaluating a 43x with a Holosun 507k and Shield mags.
    George has been playing with a G23.5 red dot set up and G45 .40 S&W conversion lately using the same slide, so I doubt he’s been playing with the 43x, too.

Any updates to post? Curious, as I’ve been evaluating a 43x with a Holosun 507k and Shield mags.
    We have had several G43Xs go through an estimated couple of thousand rounds I’ve watched. The Holosun with the big dot (407k) was mounted with a C&H adapter plate. I saw one failure to fire and did not find the round. I also had one operator claim a dot flickered, but it was there when checked. I’m chalking the ftf to a bad round, and the “lost dot” to operator error. As soon as I can put the bucks together, I’m going to set a 43x up with a 407k and a small Streamlight. I’ll vet it with Hornady or Gold Dot standard pressure ammo and drive on.
    The Shield mags have been a bit spotty, and we just run factory 10 rounders.

I considered putting a Streamlight on, and testing, but the overall size in a light bearing holster was so close to a G19 with a TLR-7a, that it didn't seem to make sense. Since the 43X ran with all the ammo I tested, and I felt it was reliable for my use, I wasn't motivated to keep trying different stuff, especially since I am working with the G5 23 MOS.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Wondering if the testing is still going good or not? Have a 43x w/ 507k and am just starting out with it and getting used to it so am interested in this thread..

User Tag List