Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X MOS test

Thank you. That is what I thought.

Oh ok. I wonder if there’s something done differently that would make the mos models run with a light where the non mos with tlr-6 didn’t.

Maybe I will add a light to the test-- which one?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would be interested in the Streamlight TLR Sub for the MOS

Tlr7 sub

Just caught wind of this. I will be shit canning my Swampfox soon. I have hit a specific condition where splatter would be a significant understatement. There was a particular light angle where I didn't know if I was looking through a sight or watching Tron. I believe I will start the hunt for an 8 moa RMSc.

Thanks for the good work, George. How about a short reliability test with 147's if you have the ammo available? Then throw them at a stump for the YouTube sorts...

I have a G48 MOS with a Holosun 507 mounted on a CHPWS plate. Wondering what I need for BUIS? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSoldier View Post
    I have a G48 MOS with a Holosun 507 mounted on a CHPWS plate. Wondering what I need for BUIS? Any guidance will be appreciated.
    I thought chip wiz says the OEM height sights barely work with their plate?

Something I need to decide on is the purpose of this test.

It started out testing how the 43X works with how I use it, which is with an optic, no light, and 115 grain Gold Dot JHP ammo for EDC. The testing envelope has expanded somewhat and I am sure with enough different things (light, ammo), I can make it burp.

Something I need to decide on is the purpose of this test.

It started out testing how the 43X works with how I use it, which is with an optic, no light, and 115 grain Gold Dot JHP ammo for EDC. The testing envelope has expanded somewhat and I am sure with enough different things (light, ammo), I can make it burp.
    I say stay with the initial test purpose.

At some point if you have the gear, ammo, and the inclination, you can test your special purpose. [emoji16]

User Tag List