Thread: SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Skills Course-Bigfork Montana; 17-July--2021

SAC Tactical Essential Carbine Skills Course-Bigfork Montana; 17-July--2021

Folks:

I will be conducting a One Day Essential Carbine Skills Course at the Bigfork Gun Club in Bigfork Montana on Saturday 17-July-2021. The class begins at 8:30 A.M. and concludes at 5:00 P.M. This course focuses on essential fighting skills using a variety of carbines. Most folks use some variant of AR/M4, but bullpups and other battle rifles are welcome. Bigfork Gun Club has revamped several of its range bays and added a 300 yard rifle range, which is where the class will be conducted. It is becoming more and more difficult to find ranges where a rifle/carbine shooter can shoot at distance. This is a great opportunity to do just that. Please note: YOU MUST BRING A ZEROED CARBINE TO CLASS! Due to the amount of material that has to be covered, we will not have time to zero carbines. I typically suggest a 50 yard zero. If you need assistance with the zeroing process, please feel free to reach out for me at: "info@saconsco.com".

I limit registrations to ten students to insure significant attention is given to each student. This class has generated significant interest already. You may register for this class online at the following link: "https://saconsco.com/product/essential-carbine-skills-7-17-21/".

Here is the flyer for the class:Name:  Essential Carbine Skills 1 Day-Publisher.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  49.3 KB

I look forward to training with you. Thanks for your attention to this notice.

Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce Cartwright; 06-22-2021 at 08:09 PM.
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

User Tag List